ARMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

3mary2

I am setting up a scanner for a friend who visits the Dakota County area at least twice a year. He has a WS 1080 scanner. On the ARMER system I see the Dakota County has two sites in the county. My main concern is which talk groups to load into the program for him. Not sure as to what Dakota County is considered to be ie Central- South- Southeast . Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

johnmoe1

Use site 1-3.

"Not sure as to what Dakota County is considered to be ie Central- South- Southeast" Are you asking about which regional interops? Metro.

3mary2

Use site 1-3.

"Not sure as to what Dakota County is considered to be ie Central- South- Southeast" Are you asking about which regional interops? Metro.

Yes that is what I am thinking of. Or any other talk groups you think I should program in his scanner

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I always suggest programming all the statewide interoperability talkgroups along with the Metro regional interoperability talkgroups. If something interesting is on-going, it usually finds its way on to one of these. For example a pursuit is often patched into L-TAC 1.

Depending on where one is in Dakota County, programming Hennepin East and the Hennepin talkgroups might bring in some interesting listening. Minneapolis and Ramsey (St. Paul) may be possible, but a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.