Asking to remove frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

klbolvin

Premium Subscriber
Is there any way to ask the person that streams "Cambria County Fire, EMS, Central North Police" to remove UPJ college from the frequencies they are streaming .... That is the main reason I did not renew my subscription... why pay for something i can barely use.... forgive me for not caring what doors are left unlocked and they cover up Actual 911 calls... However it has helped with my addiction ... I rarely use the app with having to shut it off on a regular bases … only use maybe an hour if lucky a day

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
If you don't like what is on the feed shell out 100 bucks and buy your own scanner. Did you ever think that maybe that is what the feed provider wants to listen to. Afterall it is their scanner, computer, electricity, etc. Besides it is FREE to listen to the feeds. You do not need a subscription.

Last edited:

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Or he can provide his own stream...Basically, I stream what I want and if someone wants something different then the HAM Station here in town sells scanners. Although, I have in the past added or removed stuff as I don't listen to the feed scanner anyway. I have several scanners to listen to.

mad_scanner

you guys, the op was simply asking if there was a way to ask the feed provider a question. what is the harm in him asking ? maybe the provider seldom listens, and doesn't realize how unlistenable (is that even a word?) his emergency services feeds are. and maybe the feed provider likes it just the way it is. but aside from that specific feed provider, we don't really know, do we? the op wants to know if there is a way to contact the feed provider to ask him to remove a certain frequency from his feed. he's not asking broadcastify.com to modify the feed.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
you guys, the op was simply asking if there was a way to ask the feed provider a question. what is the harm in him asking ? maybe the provider seldom listens, and doesn't realize how unlistenable (is that even a word?) his emergency services feeds are. and maybe the feed provider likes it just the way it is. but aside from that specific feed provider, we don't really know, do we? the op wants to know if there is a way to contact the feed provider to ask him to remove a certain frequency from his feed. he's not asking broadcastify.com to modify the feed.
Your first post on this site is to resurrect a two month old thread to defend another guy who has just one post? :rolleyes:

DeepBlue

Your first post on this site is to resurrect a two month old thread to defend another guy who has just one post? :rolleyes:

I agree with mad-scanner. The OP was asking a specific question, although he was a bit rambling. Does it matter how many posts one has before one can comment? Hmm. The answers given were not helpful. I would scold the people replying if I were the moderator. Anyway, what makes everyone thing the OP was even in the area of the feed he was listening to? I often listen to scanners in Alaska and Florida and yet I live in Ohio and I often wish certain services were included or excluded from those. No big deal, I take it as a free service I would not otherwise have but the question was valid, no matter how many posts or how old the original post. My 2 cents.

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.