Atlantic City Expressway / State Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

ht396jm

Premium Subscriber
Hi,

Looking for some clarification if anybody can help.....

Does anybody know where/who dispatches NJSP on the Atlantic City Expressway? A friend at an ODU told me the highway is private and although the troopers patrol the highway, they are not dispatched by the state police. I was organizing a new scan list for a future trip to AC and ended up wondering what "comm" dispatches the patrols on the 800 system TG 35184.

Thanks for the help!

Pyro658

Communications Dispatcher
They are dispatched by the state police. Just not out of ODU. I’m not sure what area is the troop A headquarters, but they are probably dispatched from there. Like 195 is dispatched from Hamilton. Before the switch to digital i used to be able to get them on the troop C system, but a lot of stuff has been unpatched, and moved around.

acscan

The dispatch for the AC Expressway NJ State Police is in the barracks at the Farley Rest Area on the Expressway. The dispatchers are employed by the South Jersey Transportation Authority, but are trained by the NJSP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ht396jm

Premium Subscriber
The dispatch for the AC Expressway NJ State Police is in the barracks at the Farley Rest Area on the Expressway. The dispatchers are employed by the South Jersey Transportation Authority, but are trained by the NJSP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.