Code:
DSDPLUS -e -fa -i20002 -rc -OM NUL

Code:
audio input 1 VB audio

audio output device 1 Headphones
audio output device 2 speakers
audio output device 3 Vb audio

audio devices 1 and 1 are initialized.

I don't seem to be getting audio out. I seem to get good signal from a p25 system. LATEST FILES POSSIBLE! I am getting streams of data from 370 rid's. and 31 groups, 0 site records, 0 network records. the radio reference says these control channels should be at recorded frequencies.... however this cannot be true, even after I tune to a know frequency and put my adjustment in. I have tinfoiled every powersupply I have except for my apc's. I have heavy shielded cabling with fire ratings.

reading through the documentation is terrible. its amended information after amended information. is -a tack still a thing.... -mp is dead, is -xyz still useful. -fa seems to be king atm. (pastebin of current tacks/switches?)

is p25 data still needed for further advancement? as someone who just started using this software its pulling teeth to setup, especially with the change to ip over vb cable.

what am I missing. I want to output to anything that will transmit to "discord" and I can separate it into individual channels there.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber

Your speakers are listed as device 2 so I would think you need -o2 in there so dsd knows where to send the audio.

When I start my stuff, the dsd vc log shows what's in the pic below.

Capture.JPG

what am I missing. I want to output to anything that will transmit to "discord" and I can separate it into individual channels there.

Not sure what "discord" is but to hear audio, you can only use what dsd shows as available. And in your case, the only options are what's listed below based on your code.

Code:
audio input 1 VB audio

Now what's interesting is that my speakers are device 1 and I do not see any -o1 listed in my batch file. But I get audio thru my speakers. This is my Batch file

Code:
:FMP24-CC.bat:

Start CMD /c FMP24 -i2 -o20001 -v3 -f852.7375
timeout /t 5

:CC.bat:

Start CMD /c "DSDPlus -rc -i20001 -E -v3 >>CCsuffp25.log"
timeout /t 5

:FMP24-VC.bat:

Start CMD /c FMP24 -i1 -v4 -o20002 -P0.0 -rv
timeout /t 5

:VC.bat:

Start CMD /c "DSDPlus -rv -Pwav -i20002 -v3 >>VCsuffp25.log"

Last edited:
S

simpilo

FMP24-CC
Code:
FMP24 -i1 -o20002 -p000.0 -f852.91250 -g0 -b12.5
DSD-VC
Code:
DSD-VC -fa -rv -i20001 -o1 -OM NUL
FMP24-VC
Code:
FMP24 -i2 -o20001 -P000.0 -rv -g0 -o1
DSD-cc
Code:
DSDPLUS -e -fa -i20002 -rc -OM NUL

Code:
audio input 1 VB audio

audio devices 1 and 1 are initialized.

I don't seem to be getting audio out. I seem to get good signal from a p25 system. LATEST FILES POSSIBLE! I am getting streams of data from 370 rid's. and 31 groups, 0 site records, 0 network records. the radio reference says these control channels should be at recorded frequencies.... however this cannot be true, even after I tune to a know frequency and put my adjustment in. I have tinfoiled every powersupply I have except for my apc's. I have heavy shielded cabling with fire ratings.

reading through the documentation is terrible. its amended information after amended information. is -a tack still a thing.... -mp is dead, is -xyz still useful. -fa seems to be king atm. (pastebin of current tacks/switches?)

is p25 data still needed for further advancement? as someone who just started using this software its pulling teeth to setup, especially with the change to ip over vb cable.

I doubt that's possible. Discord is 1 user per channel limit on voice. You will need muliple users to do that. Ask for volunteers to feed various channels. Audio Output Device 1 one should be speakers.

S

simpilo

OOPs my wording was wrong. Discord allows 1 user to use 1 channel. Yes there are multiple users in a channel but you alone cant feed multiple Discord voice channels. however that's supposed to be said. I hope I made some sense.

In theory you can get two per channel L/R audio. however there is no limit on how many voice channels one has. you can segment it into groups.

is the voice output actually important? If I want to output to headphones cant I set headphones? or if I want to send it only to discord pipe it through vb cable?

what is -v switch (invalid parameter) or -E (capital E and lower e are different switches?)

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
dsdplus.frequencies and dsdplus.groups are both files that you have to populate. Groups will populate with groups it has seen, be you need to add all the text tags for each talk group. Freqs file needs to be set up to do trunking.

Can you post a link to the system you are listening too? The link you posted just goes to a county page.

dsdplus.frequencies and dsdplus.groups are both files that you have to populate. Groups will populate with groups it has seen, be you need to add all the text tags for each talk group. Freqs file needs to be set up to do trunking.

Can you post a link to the system you are listening too? The link you posted just goes to a county page.

I have been hopping around looking for channels that are unencrypted. mainly p25p1 and a few nxdn's. I have been sitting on 852.9091
its a mix of encrypted and unencrypted data. I tried to populate local traffic as best I can. I need to write a dsd scanner bat file later. then I can scan on my three sdr's and let it sit for a week.

this is the current data I have:
p25 data: DSDPLUS.P25data - Pastebin.com
P25 radios: https://pastebin.com/tSTqS924j
(maybe someone can update the radio reference page)

Status
Not open for further replies.