Avon,Ct FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_61

Does anyone listen to Avon FD? I grew up there, but now I live in Enfield since 2010. I still like to listen to Avon, but now I hear their tone out and some FD units. But no FD dispatch (audio)! The PD comes in very good with my ST2 and my RH771 15 inch ducky (China version) and it works good for me. I have a PRO-164 and BC200XLT and there is no difference. Anyone have any info?????

Thanks BOB!

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
Somebody asked that same question from Enfield awhile back and it had something to do with which repeater is triggered based on where the incident is in town. I am sure that someone will chime in with a better explanation. but it turns out if you can pickup that repeater you wont get the action at the firescene.

Bob_61

Somebody asked that same question from Enfield awhile back and it had something to do with which repeater is triggered based on where the incident is in town. I am sure that someone will chime in with a better explanation. but it turns out if you can pickup that repeater you wont get the action at the firescene.

Yes, that was me! But as I listen more my issue now it turns out to be that the strong repeater that I was questioning before is now the only one I hear and it now has a very weak signal. So I guess I am out of luck at this time. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.