Baltimore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spleen

Premium Subscriber
I found this but haven't been able to test them extensively...we were just too busy in the battle wagon for me to get out long enough to jot down the few finds I ran across:

Race By Race - IndyCar Series Drivers for 2011

I would say grab a copy of the schedule from Baltimore Grand Prix and start scanning up from 450MHz up....there are remotes and support comms in place (I distinctly heard "ESPN on ABC", etc.)

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It would be best to get as many freqs (and yes, talkgroups) together - and a wiki page can hold them so these can be checked next year, assuming that the event happens again

best regards..Mike

Spleen

Premium Subscriber
Listening to what sounds like the ESPN or Vs feed on 450.1125.

Last edited:

HoDo

I heard the races will happen again. My cousin sponsored a car and he was told they signed a five year deal if I remember correctly.

Spleen

Premium Subscriber
Well Mike, I got a free ten minutes and started scanning up from 450MHz....I stopped writing down frequencies and PLs after about ten (got busy again).

Our boss REALLY likes Danica, so I programmed in the last published frequencies her team allegedly uses.....didn't get much chatter....maybe someone was more successful.....I heard that in other towns they rent scanners and sell frequency lists, did they do that here?

Status
Not open for further replies.