BC125AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewScanNerd

New to the scanner world here with my little scanner. I have somehow L/O all channels and doing the unlock procedure from the manual is just not working. But the few frequencies I was able to figure out and add to the thing still will work. Help!

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
That will erase everything in memory and return to "Nothing to Scan."

If you've locked out a channel, you can unlock it by HOLD (scroll to the channel) L/O.

NewScanNerd

Still no dice

I've done the 9, 2, hold reset, and re-added my few saved frequencies. It scanned for a bit, then it suddenly locked all channels again. I am trying to unlock all, so I hold the l/o button and get the message "Unlock all channels?" E for yes, . for no. So I press E, but nothing happens, and lock out remains. Every single time. I simply don't know what else to try. Any other ideas?

NewScanNerd

I've tried both of these. None work. I re-sent the frequencies to the scanner after doing the full reset. I only have things on bank 1 so far. It started scanning bank 1, as I wanted, and then suddenly went back to All Channels Locked Out. Again. I tried to unlock, per manual, and press L/O until the message "Unlock all channels?" appears, and I press E, as instructed. No go. It's just not working. Any other ideas?

AgVulpine

It just sounds like you turned off the banks (ie: bank 1) to be scanned that contain all of your programming. Just hit the '1' button to turn the bank back on so it can be scanned, or you will see the message "Scan Mode, All Locked!" or "Scan Mode, Nothing to Scan."

Status
Not open for further replies.