BC250D cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrainman

Gentlemen, I just had a BC250D given to me with a copy of E-Scan but no programming cable. I only found one new in Canada! does any body out there have one I could use or buy second hand. I only need it to put in around 300 frequencies so i don't have to take forever doing it by hand.! After that I'll have no use for it, thats why I'd like to borrow or rent one from somebody than spend all out doors for something I'm only gonna use once!! Russ

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Or you can order direct from RFGuys and avoid any extra processiing fees eBay might charge...

Scanner Programming Cable Bearcat / Uniden

Of course all this assumes you're using an older PC with a real serial port - if you're using a newer PC without any, an USB-serial cable is required...

best regards..Mike

W2PMX

Or you can buy a USB A mini connector (A is 4 pin) with a full size A connector on the other end (which I cut off leaving it with a couple of incyhes of cable, in case I need it later) for about $1, a 9 pin D connector for a few bucks and connect them (the hookup diagrams are all over the web). $30 for $5 worth of parts seems a bit excessive to me.

lebsr

Premium Subscriber
Gentlemen, I just had a BC250D given to me with a copy of E-Scan but no programming cable. I only found one new in Canada! does any body out there have one I could use or buy second hand. I only need it to put in around 300 frequencies so i don't have to take forever doing it by hand.! After that I'll have no use for it, thats why I'd like to borrow or rent one from somebody than spend all out doors for something I'm only gonna use once!! Russ
Hi Russ Give Me A Call I Have The Cable
802-299-8098

Larry
WA1UMG

And Grant Said Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.