BC346XT and Proclip

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfrancis16

I am looking to install a BC346XT in my truck using a proclip setup. Does anyone else has theirs set up this way? If so, which holder are you using? And would you mind sending a picture?

JustPlainMike

Looks good, much better than having the radio sitting on the passenger seat. I'm assuming this works with the metal button that comes with the scanner?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Looks good, much better than having the radio sitting on the passenger seat. I'm assuming this works with the metal button that comes with the scanner?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Yeah I have a Chevy equinox and I have a cup holder gps holder I use for it,this would be so much easier, yes it will work with the button in the scanner or a belt clip you just have to chose a mount type ,there are so many for different toys (phones,GPS,iPads )

Last edited:

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
I use a Pro Clip mount with a metal mic holder that I bought from Radio Shack for mounting a BCD396XT in my Toyota Yaris. I tried the V clip shown above but the scanner didn't seem very secure it it, it just kind of sat there. The mic clip seems to hold it a bit more secure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wfrancis16

Thanks everyone for the info. I ordered the v bracket and a mount today. Hopefully this will clean up my set up a little. And then maybe my wife will stop making fun of me as well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.