BCD396T and BCD996T Updates are Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I see from the other thread that you have self-diagnosed, self-correct, and are up and running.

kyarger

The latest and greatest 996 version?

Sorry if this seems dumb, but as of today, 09-24-08, is the latest firmware version for the 996 2.00.06? Is there another, later version? I'm confused......

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
no the 2.00.6 is the latest version for the 996

there is other firmware available for people who had problems with the 2.00.6 and couldnt go back to V1
There is also a firmware released for those beta testing the upcoming firmware for Uniden to work out any bugs

Just wait another week the new firmware will be out

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Beta Testing Group

I understand most here are sworn to secrecy, but i'd like to know if anyone has tested a fix to these Simulcast systems. From what I read throughout the boards, it appears simulcast sites use a different decoding format then the current digital models are capable of. Has this issue been addressed or currently being "beta tested"? If it can't be discussed on the board, anyone can answer this via PM. I would also volunteer to beta test a firmware upgrade for simulcast sites, if one became available.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Since this thread is in regards to the V2 update, and V3 should be out next week, this thread can be closed/unstickied so as to help prevent confusion. I'll start a new thread when the new f/w is released.

We still expect this to happen on Tuesday, but it could be a day or so later, depending on final cleanup and setup issues...

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Since this thread is in regards to the V2 update, and V3 should be out next week, this thread can be closed/unstickied so as to help prevent confusion. I'll start a new thread when the new f/w is released.

We still expect this to happen on Tuesday, but it could be a day or so later, depending on final cleanup and setup issues...
Your wish is acknowledged here.

Status
Not open for further replies.