BCD396XT - ID Search Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

oft

Premium Subscriber
Using the ID Search Feature, I have come across a couple of TGID's that are not identified in any of the radio reference databases listed for the trunked radio systems located in my county or the statewide system that I have programmed in my scanner.

My question is:

When I come across the unidentified TGID, how can I find out specifically which trunked radio system did the unidentified TGID come from to where I could contribute the TGID for inclusion into the correct radio reference database?

captclint

Mentor
Using the ID Search Feature, I have come across a couple of TGID's that are not identified in any of the radio reference databases listed for the trunked radio systems located in my county or the statewide system that I have programmed in my scanner. When I come across the unidentified TGID, how can I find out specifically which trunked radio system did the unidentified TGID come from to where I could contribute the TGID for inclusion into the correct radio reference database?
TGID's that show up in IDsearch are still associated with only one Trunk system...one of those you programmed. They will show the Alpha name of the system and site(if you gave it one), and the frequency on which the TGID's is seen.

When you find them and identify their use, go to the trunk system in the RR Database, and hit the submit button.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.