BCD396XT Programming Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

papadoc

Premium Subscriber
Somehow, my Cleveland County OKWIN site for Norman is scanning as NFM, when all the other channels for OKWN show the primary control channel under the ID Scan line that scrolls across the screen. How do I change the site from NFM to the primary control channel? I've looked and can't find how to edit that option. And I hope I've explained it correctly.

dshafer1

Premium Subscriber
Somehow, my Cleveland County OKWIN site for Norman is scanning as NFM, when all the other channels for OKWN show the primary control channel under the ID Scan line that scrolls across the screen. How do I change the site from NFM to the primary control channel? I've looked and can't find how to edit that option. And I hope I've explained it correctly.

Hold on any channel and press Func then 6(disp). Press Hold to resume.

papadoc

Premium Subscriber
Hold on any channel and press Func then 6(disp). Press Hold to resume.
That allowed me to change from NFM to nothing on the screen, which also changed all the other channels from showing the primary control channel to nothing. Not exactly what I wanted to do. But thanks anyway.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
It will display NFM if it does not have good reception of that control channel. Try moving the radio or antenna to improve reception, then the frequency should display. There is no setting to control this.

papadoc

Premium Subscriber
It will display NFM if it does not have good reception of that control channel. Try moving the radio or antenna to improve reception, then the frequency should display. There is no setting to control this.
That's probably the answer, since I'm north of the Norman Site range, and I'm not using a base antenna. Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.