BCD436/536HP Sentinel Software Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic709

Premium Subscriber
Each time I use my sentinel for my Home Patrol II or my BCD 436 and 536HP there hasn't been any updated since the August 31, 2016 update. Unusually the update becomes available on Mondays around 10am. I know that Monday was Labor Day but usually the update comes on the following day. It is now Friday September 9, 2016 with no update yet. When will the next update become available?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
On the weekly pull and then again on the replacement pull RR went down long enough for the download to barf (503 Service Unavailable). I'm trying again, today.

SCPD

QRT
Yea....Where's the weekly update?

Each time I use my sentinel for my Home Patrol II or my BCD 436 and 536HP there hasn't been any updated since the August 31, 2016 update. Unusually the update becomes available on Mondays around 10am. I know that Monday was Labor Day but usually the update comes on the following day. It is now Friday September 9, 2016 with no update yet. When will the next update become available?

Yea, where is that weekly Sentinel update?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
The pull keeps barfing on a 503 error that occurs hours into the data pull. Starting it up again. Last time I'll be able to try before Sunday night's normal pull. Headed to the airport first thing tomorrow for a week at Tokyo HQ.

medic709

Premium Subscriber
Enjoy Tokyo!

The pull keeps barfing on a 503 error that occurs hours into the data pull. Starting it up again. Last time I'll be able to try before Sunday night's normal pull. Headed to the airport first thing tomorrow for a week at Tokyo HQ.

Sounds like it was a great labor day weekend followed by a labor intensive week! Damn computer problems!!!! Enjoy Tokyo! Hopefully you will have some down time to check out the sights. Perhaps the computer influenza, and barfing on a 503 error will be in remission by Sunday!

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are aware of the 503 issues and are actively looking to get a fix rolled out. It's a bug that cropped up on our back end infrastructure that has been occurring.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Last night's pull completed successfully.

Thanks for looking into this, Lindsay. I was about to contact you off list about it. I normally see a failed pull once every 6 months or so...and sometimes it is our end, sometimes it is your end. This was pretty consistent.

medic709

Premium Subscriber
BCD436/536HP Updates

Uniden software updated for me yesterday morning BCD 436HP and BCD 536HP. There are so many databases I'm reasonably sure some systems have had changes. Just gotta love the way you get the updates! So easy! What a great system!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.