BCD436 Recording Issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcat

I have watched this issue occur for a week just to make sure it continued. When I hold on a DMR Con+ system and then turn on the recording function. All appears to be fine. When I play back the recording I have recordings from some of my analog conventional channels along with the DMR system recordings. I am not even scanning that particular system. Has anybody else experienced this behavior?

marksmith

There is a buffer that is always recording in case you want to replay and use that feature. When you elect to record, it includes this buffer and continues from there, so it captures stuff before you set record. You can reduce this buffer in the setup, but you will also be reducing the amount of time available when you select the replay feature.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

bearcat

There is a buffer that is always recording in case you want to replay and use that feature. When you elect to record, it includes this buffer and continues from there, so it captures stuff before you set record. You can reduce this buffer in the setup, but you will also be reducing the amount of time available when you select the replay feature.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Based on that if I stop the recording right after I start it and then restart recording the buffer should be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.