BCD436HP Mobile Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

scseh

Premium Subscriber
I wanted to get some ideas on Mobile Mounts for the BCD436HP.

I also wanted to find out if anyone has purchased the Uniden BCD436HP mount from LidoMounts.

Cup Holder For Uniden BCD436HP and All Handheld Scanners
Mounts for Uniden HomePatrol-1 Scanner

The price seems good at $25.00. It has a V-shaped slot that you slide the BCD436 Belt Clip knob into. I like the cup holder base.

My Tundra has 4 cup holders in front. Currently, I have a Cup Holder Gooseneck mount that grips my iPhone 6 Plus.

Just trying to get some ideas on the mounts.

Thanks in advance and 73s.

Steve

Attachments

• 1FB062C0-4492-4B93-BDE5-30734392B121.jpg
    1FB062C0-4492-4B93-BDE5-30734392B121.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 351

Tramagod

I wanted to get some ideas on Mobile Mounts for the BCD436HP.

I also wanted to find out if anyone has purchased the Uniden BCD436HP mount from LidoMounts.

Cup Holder For Uniden BCD436HP and All Handheld Scanners

Mounts for Uniden HomePatrol-1 Scanner

The price seems good at $25.00. It has a V-shaped slot that you slide the BCD436 Belt Clip knob into. I like the cup holder base.

My Tundra has 4 cup holders in front. Currently, I have a Cup Holder Gooseneck mount that grips my iPhone 6 Plus.

Just trying to get some ideas on the mounts.

Thanks in advance and 73s.

Steve

That’s what I use for my 436, no problems at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSC45

Premium Subscriber
scseh;3029201 It has a V-shaped slot that you slide the BCD436 Belt Clip knob into. Steve[/QUOTE said:
Is it an illusion or is the V shaped slot mounted opposite of where it should be? (open at the top)?

Will it work with an SDS100?

Thanks,

Ensnared

Crap Plastic

I have owned tons of those crappy plastic holders you find at some truck stops. They are cheaply-made crap. If you want to buy a more substantial mount, pay a little more. I found these at the Joplin 44 Truck Stop. One if on my Christmas list. I tested the strength of the arms that hold the device and they were pretty strong.

Best iPhone Mount | Best Galaxy Mount

Last edited:

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
I seen about using a magnetic mic holder attached to the back of the scanner.

CQ

I used that same Lido mount some years ago with a ham HT with no issues. It's solid and not cheap stuff you may find at a truck stop. I still have it in a spares pile somewhere and still solid.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I took a generic mic hang-up clip (from my box o'junk from various radio installs) and use that. So I didn't put holes in my truck's dash, I got a ProClip mount that clips to the dash, and screwed the mic clip into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.