BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdog1198

Premium Subscriber
I Have a uinden bcd436p and I'm trying to scan here in California. The Glendale and Burbank police there on a truck system.
In the Sentinel software. They have one set of talk groups and radio reference has a totally different set of talk groups for the same agencies I use the Sentinel set of talk groups and I'm hearing absolutely nothing.
Any suggestions

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
That's kind of strange. . . The Radio Reference database is the source for the Sentinel database. Once a week Uniden's server's "reach out" and download the Radio Reference database. You can update your Sentinel database and get this information.

Are you sure you are comparing the same?

topdog1198

Premium Subscriber
I do video editing so I have 2 monitors. And yes I'm comparing them side-by-side. I've updated the software for the unit, and I've updated the simple software and I'm not hearing Anything at allFrom those 2 police departments.Both of them are on digital truck frequencies.So that's why I'm asking this if someone else in Los Angeles area or Burbank or Glendale area, is actually receiving something from those 2 departments.

Thanks again Cliff

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I do video editing so I have 2 monitors. And yes I'm comparing them side-by-side. I've updated the software for the unit, and I've updated the simple software and I'm not hearing Anything at allFrom those 2 police departments.Both of them are on digital truck frequencies.So that's why I'm asking this if someone else in Los Angeles area or Burbank or Glendale area, is actually receiving something from those 2 departments.

Thanks again Cliff

It would help out if you posted a direct link to the system. And can you post some examples of the comparisons you are seeing?

D

darunimal

Status
Not open for further replies.