BCD536HP - Scanning Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just recieved the new Uniden BCD536HP today and I have been able to use the pre-loaded frequencies for my area (Montgomery County, MD). The first issue I had was that is was only picking up the main dispatch channel for Montgomery County Fire and Rescue, but after an update I have been able to listen to all channels. The problem I have now is that when my scanner is in "ID scanning..." mode it appears to ONLY pick up the main dispatch channel (7A) and not any other channels. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks,

Andre

troymail

Silent Key
So I just recieved the new Uniden BCD536HP today and I have been able to use the pre-loaded frequencies for my area (Montgomery County, MD). The first issue I had was that is was only picking up the main dispatch channel for Montgomery County Fire and Rescue, but after an update I have been able to listen to all channels. The problem I have now is that when my scanner is in "ID scanning..." mode it appears to ONLY pick up the main dispatch channel (7A) and not any other channels. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks,

Andre

I saw this on day one also. Check the SERVICE types that are enabled. I believe the TACs are disabled by default.

Thanks - I'm not new to scanning but new to this unit, can you explain how I would go about doing that?

Thanks,

-Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.