BCDx36HP Firmware 1.14.00 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Why would you waste time with the site if you have sentinel? I just updated the FW with Sentinel. HAHA.. yeah I know.. To put in the cash to the stash...

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Guess what's open?

jTnLuJF.jpg

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
And guys, NO on the DMR Cap Plus, DMR RAS stuff... This is ONLY to pop NXDN. It is ONLY for what it is for as POSTED by Uniden... If they were gonna fix the issues with DMR on the RAS issues and Cap Plus issues.. Paul would have put that in the notes as always! He has not started fully slipping yet. Give him a few more years at Uniden.. Then you can certify him as insane.

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
All Good on my 4 Firmware updates. I guess a 60+ man can still get excited about something. I am also habitually fingering the refresh button at myuniden.

I

ilken

OK Now What?

I did the firmwarez update now what? ....I don't see any option in Sentinel to make a NXDN list

Attachments

• IMG_20180317_172955795.jpg
    IMG_20180317_172955795.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 756

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
All Good on my 4 Firmware updates. I guess a 60+ man can still get excited about something. I am also habitually fingering the refresh button at myuniden.
NXDN is working. Can now pickup NS digital operations. Works good. NSPD also works, was reported to be ENC.. but both local repeaters are working.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
I did the firmwarez update now what? ....I don't see any option in Sentinel to make a NXDN list
Sentinel has yet to be updated to add the new features for programming. Must do it by hand for now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
jonwienke, What problem are you having with RAS enabled systems?

With 1.11.31, RAS prevented LCN Finder from working, and programming a DMR system with RAS as MotoTRBO Trunked or One Frequency would miss about 99% of traffic. Programming as conventional worked, but then you couldn't track talkgroups.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
And guys, NO on the DMR Cap Plus, DMR RAS stuff... This is ONLY to pop NXDN. It is ONLY for what it is for as POSTED by Uniden... If they were gonna fix the issues with DMR on the RAS issues and Cap Plus issues.. Paul would have put that in the notes as always! He has not started fully slipping yet. Give him a few more years at Uniden.. Then you can certify him as insane.

Lol ok

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk Pro
Jason WX4JCW
Unication G4, BCD536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.