BCDx36HP Friday Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go-West

Premium Subscriber
I wasn't aware of the update and was able to load it in with out problems. I have version 1.11.15.
I'm planning on getting the upgrade for DMR even though its not used in my area.

W4ELL

Feed Provider
W4ELL
I could try it if you send me the file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see if it happens to ANYONE who has a multi-site DMR system already in their scanner.
If you scan a multi-site DMR system, disable one or more of the sites, then hold on any channel, you should see the scanner still scanning through all the sites (even the ones that you disabled).

I should make a video...

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the adventure in Beta. Has any of your engineers noticed when running I-Calls in ID Scan Mode under Talkgroup i0, Volume Offset does not seem to work, however in ID Search Mode if I don't have an I-Call Talkgroup programmed, it does work on CAP+ systems?

I have all my Talkgroups at +2, and I-Calls (or Private Calls I tagged them), have set Volume Offset to +3, but when a conversation occurs, it appears it reverts back to 0. I have noticed this in previous versions, but thought it was a setting I didn't have correctly. After some research, it occurs on both my 436 & 536 which I have set up identically.

On a side note, I look forward to any future updates to this scanner. You have schooled an old scanner guy on how to update firmware via Bin files etc.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
I would like to see if it happens to ANYONE who has a multi-site DMR system already in their scanner.

If you scan a multi-site DMR system, disable one or more of the sites, then hold on any channel, you should see the scanner still scanning through all the sites (even the ones that you disabled).

I should make a video...

I can reproduce this behavior. BCD436HP with 1.11.17.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.