Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Well, a surprise present from the engineers. V1.11.17:

1. Stabilization of the data decoding in all trunking DMR
2. Fixed minor issues

We hope that this also resolves the bogus TGID issue.

http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/PartnerWeb/BCD536HPBeta/BCDx36HP_V1_11_17.zip

If you know how to manually update firmware and want to try it out, do so using the above. If you do not know how to do a manual firmware update, I recommend you wait until it is officially released.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Oh i greatly needed this after not getting an update last week.
I love that new firmware high i get on Fridays.

Thank you UPMan and the engineering team.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Downloaded, unzipped, installed in the 436HP. No problems. I'll get to the 536HP this afternoon.

Thanks.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I can't get this to install!!11

(the fact that I'm at my desk in my office and my scanners are in my truck and at my home has no bearing on anything, really)

AlphaFive

download

Well, I finally installed the firmware update. I probably took an hour or so for me to remember the proper steps. In the end it was my fault for missing a dropdown to click on, but I never gave up, took some breaks to vent, but never gave up. To all those at Uniden that I mumbled vile things about, you have my apologies. Haaaa, Thanks, I think.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
1603e42864f9703130ddbfd3e87a44b1.jpg

I'm ready

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
Thanks. The new firmware seems to be working fine. I have not experienced the issue with a multicast P25 going silent after a dmr transmission. I am still confused if I do a quick search of one frequency a P25 control channel should I not see some control channel P25 information? I do not although on a DMR channel I see color code etc.

W4ELL

Feed Provider
I have reported this in earlier beta releases and I am still seeing the same behavior in this release. It isn't a huge bug but it is something to look at.

NOTE: I am only seeing this with DMR systems... P25 and other systems with Sites are not affected.

I have a DMR One Freq System set up for my local DMR HAM repeaters as follows:

FQK 10 = DMR
SQK 01 = VolNet DMR
DQK 01 = Site 1 Sevierville
DQK 02 = Site 2 Knoxville
DQK 11 = 15 Talkgroups (shared between both repeaters)
ID Search Mode is ON

When I have all the above QKs on, I see it operating normally. It alternates between the 2 Sites in ID Search Mode as expected. When either repeater is keyed, it stops on the correct TG and works as expected.

If I turn OFF either one of the Sites, I then see just the other Site that is enabled in ID search mode, which is what I would expect. If the repeater in this active Site is keyed, it stops on the correct TG and works as expected.

If I then hold on ANY of the TGs (by pressing CHAN and scrolling to one of the TGs), I see the Site display (just above the TG name I am holding on) still alternating between both Sites... even though one of the Site DQKs is OFF.

I thought it might just be a display issue so I ran one last test. While still holding on the TG, with 1 of the Sites disabled, I keyed the repeater of the disabled Site and immediately heard audio on the held TG... even though the Site was disabled.

Note: This also happens when in ID Scan mode. It also is the same on a CON system with more than 1 site.

Anyone else seeing this?

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I can't get this to install!!11

(the fact that I'm at my desk in my office and my scanners are in my truck and at my home has no bearing on anything, really)

IS that similar to I can't get my scanner to turn on!

(The fact that the power is out has no bearing on this!)

Status
Not open for further replies.