BCDx36HP Sentinel 2.01.00 (adds support for SDS200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
Downloaded and installed on a couple of laptops running Win 7 Pro 64-bit and a Win10 (ugh) tower. Installed and updated seamlessly and so far works as advertised. The only thing I lack to see how it works with the SDS200 is... a SDS200.:( Well, as long as there's PowerBall, there's hope...

Hopefully they start shipping this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
There needs to be a what in sentinel to manually change the system type without having to program a brand new system.

Example:

Change system type from p25 standard to p25 x2 tdma with just clicking through drop down box

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

papadoc

Premium Subscriber
There needs to be a what in sentinel to manually change the system type without having to program a brand new system.

Example:

Change system type from p25 standard to p25 x2 tdma with just clicking through drop down box

I agree. I was looking for a way to do that either in Sentinel or in the SDS100 settings, and could not find it.

cpetraglia

Has anyone had problems connecting with the SD card? The manual makes it sound real simple. I cannot figure how to set it to 'Mass Storage'
It doesn't say if it's in Sentinel or in the SDS200. I cannot find it anywhere.

Probably just missing something.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Has anyone had problems connecting with the SD card? The manual makes it sound real simple. I cannot figure how to set it to 'Mass Storage'
It doesn't say if it's in Sentinel or in the SDS200. I cannot find it anywhere.

Probably just missing something.
Plug in the usb cable this screen should come up on the scanner.Press Enter to put it in mass storage.
46a9f23e763de83bd550c2491b938323.jpg

cpetraglia

Well it does nothing. I have the PC sound when plugging it in. I have the recommended driver installed (Win 10) here. No matter what I do, it doesn't connect.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Well it does nothing. I have the PC sound when plugging it in. I have the recommended driver installed (Win 10) here. No matter what I do, it doesn't connect.
Can't help you with that works fine for me on Windows 7 and 10. Try and Uninstall the driver reboot the computer and reinstall it.

u2brent

OAMPT
It never said witch USB port to use. I switched to the front port and it worked first time. Thanks for the help.

The user determines which USB port to use. The user will need to re-install the driver each time the user uses a different port than originally used. :unsure:

Since every PC has ports on the front, side, rear, or any 'ol place they can put 'em..... They can't tell what ports your configuration may or may not have... Thus they don't even try...

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
cpetraglia meant which port on the scanner. As mentioned, you have to use the front port for updates. Rear port cannot be accessed for mass storage mode.

dfw1193

Can anyone tell me if the volume and squelch settings are able to be saved in the sds200 profile file in sentenial, I would like to know since I am not running the latest version but am running a version supporting the sds200.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Ack. Sorry, I had he wrong model selected when I checked. Since the VOL/SQ are not indexed controls, the scanner uses the actual knob position to set them upon boot or reboot. You can control them remotely, but if you physically move one of the controls, the remote commanded level is overridden.

Status
Not open for further replies.