BCT15X Display ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

K7CAR

Is there a display mode that allows the Group quick keys to stay visible without locking the Func. Key on? If there isn't, then can you adjust the 2 second delay time the Groups stay visible?

cg

Premium Subscriber
I hate to bump an old thread but it was that or start a new one saying the exact same thing.

Not having the group display makes me keep checking when I think I am missing traffic. instead of a quick glance, I have to push buttons (or knobs). It gets even more confusing when the 996t and xt have the groups in the display.

Perhaps it would make a good firmware fix.

chris

K7CAR

Nobody Knows?

As you can see I never received a reply, so I guess it's not possible. I have a 346 and by default it displays the groups. Much easier to see what's going on without messing with buttons/knobs. Why the 15X isn't setup this way or switchable makes you go hmmmmmmm?

kilowa22

The reason the 15X does that is so that it can display the PL, DT, HP & BT icons on the bottom row. Uniden could have designed it to show the groups when POL & HP are turned off, but I doubt if that will happen. You can have the groups displayed by pressing the FUNC knob in for 3 seconds and the Group list will appear and the scanner will stay in that system, like System Hold Mode. To exit press in the FUNC knob once.

Status
Not open for further replies.