BCT15X help

Status
Not open for further replies.

softlad

Hi,
I have just bought a bct15x and having a little trouble importing a database to the scanner. When I click database then on import from radioreference and i logg in and then click on united kingdom then nothing happens I have used this service before on my old scanner but now cant seem to get anything. Can anyone help??

Comint

Premium Subscriber
Hi,
I have just bought a bct15x and having a little trouble importing a database to the scanner. When I click database then on import from radioreference and i logg in and then click on united kingdom then nothing happens I have used this service before on my old scanner but now cant seem to get anything. Can anyone help??

What software are you using?

--
Comint

softlad

I am using proscan. The pc and proscan finds my scanner because i can use the virtual scanner on there. just when i click united kingdom on the database import from radioreference there is nothing there. i thought i may have just been the uk so i clicked on the united states and that was just the same. Had scanner a week now and aint heared a thing on it lol

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Things may be a bit hosed up with the web service due to the recent database redesign.

As an alternative, there's a utility that will allow you to copy data directly from the database without using the web service. It's called EZ-Grab and it's documented in the user guide here...

Freescan EZGrab - The RadioReference Wiki

best regards...Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.