BCT15X questin

Status
Not open for further replies.

CED6984

I have a uniden BCT15x I want to know how to program the NYCOMCO EDAS (dutchess,orange,ulster) system in I have the AC XT PRO program. also I want to put the east fishkill LTR system in. cant fig out how to do it.

( I don't post on here much I hope I posted in the right spot )
thanks
chris

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Last edited:

CED6984

Before I sign up for the subscription, I used my friends awhile back to download the LTR system and it didn't work, but I don't have the time to meet up with him again so I just want to make sure, the 15x supports the LTR system cause last everything downloaded but couldn't pick anything up and I live in the town of the system.

codblackops2

Premium Subscriber
Yes it is suppose to pick up LTR systems. I just got my BCT15X a few weeks ago and of course most of the stuff around me is EDACS controlled with ESK and its all provoice. So I am unsure on the programming of the LTR system into it but I do know it does. Also check out Mark's Scanners it has a easy to read manual and specs on this scanner also

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
If you look at the very bottom of...

Dutchess County, New York (NY) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

you will see 3 LTR systems listed there. The only one no scanner can trunktrack (although it could be listened to conventionally) is the LTR Passport (the last) one.

The secret is to follow the LCN programming precisely, even tho it looks wierd when it skips channel numbers. As long as you can actually hear those other 2 systems, you should be able to trunk them

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.