Been a member for awhile but can't use the classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

n5ims

Well N5IMS Its People Like You and Your Bashing Comments that Make Others on Here Not Come Back.How Dare You Even Post This to Anyone as You QUOTED:

Sorry you took it as bashing, it was in no way meant to be. All I was attempting to do was explain the "why" the policy was made and hopefully bring some understanding to the need for it in many folks mind. The multiple quoting was simply a way to break your several points down so I could address them individually.

Since it's obvious that my attempts to explain things in a calm and rational manner isn't helping, I will step away from this conversation. No need to reply to this.

To the managers and admin of this site... I have all the confidence in the world that you are doing what is right concerning premium subscriptions. I am disabled, retired, on very limited income, but I plan and when the time for renewal comes up, I'll scrape the money somewhere... Please don't change the policy, I like the protection that is provided.

kd7eir

Burninglight10 and svfd17 - I am certain that no one with honorable intentions has any problem with the policies of this site. As mature adults we fully understand and appreciate the steps that RR takes to protect the users.

lep

Me too! Present policies seem to work okay.. Leave well enough alone, this thread seems to have exhausted the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.