Beginners Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewMc

Hi everyone. I just purchased a pre-programmed scanner...a Grecom PSR 500. While going through it and the manual, I'm finding it is more complicated than I thought. I'm looking for someone who can guide me through some of it..

Thanks..

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Hello Andrew,

Welcome to RR and the Arizona Forum.

Where are you located? That will help you to find someone who has the radio in your area that might be able to help you.

There is also a forum just for GRE scanners. Depending upon your question, it may have already been answered. Try the following link for more information:

http://www.radioreference.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117

ICP963

Feed Provider
AndrewMc said:
Thanks, I'm in Scottsdale Arizona...
You might also want to attend the next ICP Get Together on Sat March 29th up at the the resturant at Deer Valley Airport. Several of our regulars have the new GRE's and could likely help you as well.

More info about the Get Together is at www.icp-az.org and it starts at 6pm. We are usually out on the patio to the back of the resturant, look for all the scanners on the table and you have found us. :)

AndrewMc

Thanks, that is exactley what I am looking for...hopefuly I will be able to make that meeting...when is the next one if I miss that?

ICP963

Feed Provider
AndrewMc said:
Thanks, that is exactley what I am looking for...hopefuly I will be able to make that meeting...when is the next one if I miss that?
We get together on the last Saturday of every month and the location is evolving as we spesk. Check www.icp-az.org for the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.