Bethleham pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

Can this phase 1 system be heard on a pro 96 scanner is it a mot or apco system

The Bethlehem Public Safety is listed as "APCO-25 Common Air Interface Exclusive".

In case you haven't seen them, the following pages in the Wiki might be helpful. If I understand them correctly, it seems like the Pro-96 will receive the above trunked radio system. An expert on the scanner and the system would need to confirm that, though.

Hope this helps,

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
I don't have any experience with RS scanners. Do you use software to program or program by hand? I use software to program so I never have an issue.

I checked my Uniden 396xt.

Band plan listed as follows:

0:Base Freq: 851.006250/Input Spacing: 6.2500
1:Base Freq: 762.006250/Input Spacing: 6.2500

Hope this helps...

w3wor

Bethlehem, PA Pro 197

I use the PRO 197, no problem past 2 years or so...I use software to program it, the WIN...series software...I also have the pro96 (handheld) to monitor. that worked as well of course. I am not really worried about talkgroups, I tend to keep things open. With a town as small as Bethlehem, I can pretty much figure out what talkgroup it is by what they are discussing. The only dept. I worry about talkgroups is the NJSP since they cover a very large area and are quite busy...Anyway, I could send you the Win...file. Just ask...for the RS scanners..

I don't have any experience with RS scanners. Do you use software to program or program by hand? I use software to program so I never have an issue.

I checked my Uniden 396xt.

Band plan listed as follows:

0:Base Freq: 851.006250/Input Spacing: 6.2500
1:Base Freq: 762.006250/Input Spacing: 6.2500

Hope this helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.