• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

WS1065: Bollinger county mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewade

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know how to get Bollinger county mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewade

Premium Subscriber
Is there an inexpensive scanner that will get p25 phase 2

Freqed

Premium Subscriber
Yes the BCD996P2 would be your best best @ 350. new at Amazon or watch ebay for used ones. With the latest update offered from Uniden you can purchase the Pro-Voice and DMR updates if you need to monitor those types of systems.

ewade

Premium Subscriber
I get distant activities but not my local Bollinger county any ideas

03msc

Premium Subscriber
I get distant activities but not my local Bollinger county any ideas

What have you programmed? You have given very few (basically none) details here to help us help you. (You may have posted them in the Missouri subforum but I haven't looked.)

03msc

Premium Subscriber
I programmed moswin and my locals

OK. Not being there I'm not sure how much help we can be. Those in the Missouri discussions would likely know more about that particular system. By only hearing far off do you mean on the MOSWIN system you are not receiving local stuff? Or your local conventional stuff isn't coming in?

ewade

Premium Subscriber
Not getting either don't know if they switched to phase 2 or what

03msc

Premium Subscriber
What scanner do you have now?

Edit: Oh, never mind, I just saw the prefix on your thread title.

03msc

Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.