• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Border Wall Battle

As Chuck and Nancy refuse to work with this President on any border wall funding even though illegal immigration is costing the US over $100 billion dollars a year, democrats refuse to spend $5 Billion on a wall. Today DHS reported that 11,000 illegals crossed our border in the month of November alone!

The President is right we need that wall and I support his stand against any spending bill that does not include wall funding!

Its obvious the democrats 1. Don't want to give this President any victories, 2. Do not want to stop the flow of illegal immigrants streaming into our country.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...emocrats-battle-over-wall-in-oval-office-spat

As Chuck and Nancy refuse to work with this President on any border wall funding even though illegal immigration is costing the US over $100 billion dollars a year, democrats refuse to spend $5 Billion on a wall.
During the meeting between Trump, Pelosi, and Shumer, it came out that most of this year's $1.6 billion for border security has not been spent. Wouldn't it be fiscally irresponsible to allocate more at this time?

During the meeting between Trump, Pelosi, and Shumer, it came out that most of this year's $1.6 billion for border security has not been spent. Wouldn't it be fiscally irresponsible to allocate more at this time?
Wasn't that money only to be used for repair work on existing fencing and was specifically not to be used for any new border wall construction?

The Republicans in congress are a total disgrace! Once again they cave in to the democrats and give them everything they want. No funding for the border wall? What a pathetic bunch! President Trump DO NOT SIGN THIS BILL!!!!!!!

ipfd320

Banned
But yet the Public & Private Sectors are gonna fund central America--talk about a F*** Up

Here is a Snip of the 3rd Paragraph

Engagement with El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras
The United States is committing $5.8 billion through public and private investment to promote institutional reforms and development in the Northern Triangle. Recognizing the importance of promoting economic growth and opportunities for the people of the region, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) has already invested and mobilized more than $1 billion in the Northern Triangle since 2017 focused on infrastructure, energy, economic growth, and job creation. OPIC could invest and mobilize up to $2.5 billion more in this region if commercially viable projects are identified. The Millennium Challenge Corporation is providing over $320 million in funding for infrastructure, education and governance projects El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. At least $1.8 billion in Department of State, U.S. Agency for International Development, and regional funding for Fiscal Years 2015 to 2018 has been allocated to the Northern Triangle governments of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. The Administration is requesting an additional $180 million in bilateral assistance for the region in our FY 2019 request.

Govt is a Joke Period / Were Blaming left & right well everyone is at fault after reading this BS

The Rest is Here from the State Dept--
The U.S. Strategy for Central America and Southern Mexico

But yet the Public & Private Sectors are gonna fund central America--talk about a F*** Up

Here is a Snip of the 3rd Paragraph

Engagement with El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras

Govt is a Joke Period / Were Blaming left & right well everyone is at fault after reading this BS

The Rest is Here from the State Dept--
The U.S. Strategy for Central America and Southern Mexico
Well said! I don't want my money funding MS13 gang riddled third world countries! Lets take care of our own people! America first! Americans first! ;)

Finally the truth comes out. It was never about political asylum or persecution for whatever in their home country, its all about money or getting free sh*t in the US.

The sad thing is it wil be cheaper to give them $50,000 each to go home rather than let them in as it will cost the US way more to host them.

Now the caravan immigrants are demanding $50,000 from the US to go home.

LOL... Too funny. The ones demanding money need to get bent.

I don't care who's paying for it as long as it gets built! The wall is absolutely TOP priority over anything else at this point!
I care. Trump insisted that he'd make Mexico pay for it. I think we should hold him to it. Since my main objection to it is that it would be a waste of money, if he can get Mexico to waste their money on it, I've got nothing left to object to.

C'mon, Rob. You gave him a pass on all his lying. Are you going to give him a pass on his main campaign promise, too? Or was that just another lie that you can throw in the pile with all the rest?

I care. Trump insisted that he'd make Mexico pay for it. I think we should hold him to it. Since my main objection to it is that it would be a waste of money, if he can get Mexico to waste their money on it, I've got nothing left to object to.
I get it you don't want them streaming into our country but your not willing to invest in helping prevent it from happening. What ever.

C'mon, Rob. You gave him a pass on all his lying. Are you going to give him a pass on his main campaign promise, too? Or was that just another lie that you can throw in the pile with all the rest?
As long as it gets built. Otherwise the free passes start to run out. ;)