• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Border Wall Battle

Last edited:
No, those are actual Republicans, honest decent people who want what's best for the country. What you want them to be is right wing whack-a-doos. They're apparently not.
You mean 50,000 illegals streaming across our border in a single month is what's best for our country? Drugs streaming across our border is what's best for our country? No the RINO's need to go! They have no place in the Republican party anymore!

Last edited:
You mean 50,000 illegals streaming across our border in a single month is what's best for our country? Drugs streaming across our border is what's best for our country? No the RINO's need to go! They have no place in the Republican party anymore!
Your logic is flawed. You're creating false dichotomy by stating that either they must agree with you 100%, or they're no longer Republicans.

It is, in fact, possible to want a solution to the leaky border, but not buy into Trumpism's "wall as a monument to xenophobia". Furthermore, smart Republicans want to avoid setting a dangerous precedent where a president usurps congressional power by declaring an emergency when, in fact, it's not an actual emergency.

The problem is twofold... First, a Democrat president could declare an emergency and , say, declare AR15s are a danger to national security. The other half of this is that Congress is co-equal to the president in our three branch government, and bypassing Congressional spending authority (that the president DOESN'T have) violates the spirit of our Constitution.

But Trump and his supporters don't appear to be smart enough to see this through. They can't see past the wall.

Last edited:
Your logic is flawed. You're creating false dichotomy by stating that either they must agree with you 100%, or they're no longer Republicans.
They disagree with us 100%. Well there was the one time Collins voted for Kavanagh so I guess its more like 99% of the time.

It is, in fact, possible to want a solution to the leaky border, but not buy into Trumpism's "wall as a monument to xenophobia".
Why is it when Trump wants a wall or barrier its called xenophobia but when Chuck and the Dems want one it's perfectly appropriate?

Furthermore, smart Republicans want to avoid setting a dangerous precedent where a president usurps congressional power be declaring an emergency when, in fact, it's not an actual emergency.
50,000 illegals crossing our border in a month is an emergency and a humanitarian crisis just like you democrats were chanting a few months ago. You do remember that don't you. ;)

The problem is twofold... First, a Democrat president could declare an emergency and , say, declare AR15s are a danger to national security. The other half of this is that Congress is co-equal to the president in our three branch government, and bypassing Congressional spending authority (that the president DOESN'T have) violates the spirit of our Constitution.
Congress gave the President the authority to declare an emergency. If you think there could be abuse maybe lawmakers should change the law.

But Trump and his supporters don't appear to be smart enough to see this through. They can't see past the wall.
I can see perfectly fine! Build that wall! We need to stop the flow of drugs and illegals entering this country! Period! If you don't want to solve this issue then get out of the way. ;)

Last edited:
They disagree with us 100%.
Thank you for reinforcing my point.

Why is it when Trump wants a wall or barrier its called xenophobia but when Chuck and the Dems want one it's perfectly appropriate?
Because only Trump accessorizes his wall with racist , bigoted, and xenophobic commentary.

50,000 illegals crossing our border in a month is a emergency and a humanitarian crisis...
It's a chronic problem that's been going on for decades. That kinda takes it out of "emergency" territory.

Congress gave the President the authority to declare an emergency. If you think there could be abuse maybe lawmakers should change the law.
Up until recently, Congress could depend on the American people to elect someone who understood our form of government, and respected it's Constitution.

Things are different now. Maybe a two-year law eliminating that presidential power in in order.

I can see perfectly fine!
You're too stupid to see how blind you are.

Thank you for reinforcing my point.
Your welcome. The RINO's in my party have gotten nothing done of all that they have preached they would do for years! Repeal is a fine example. They are a pathetic bunch of dirt bags! All of them!

Because only Trump accessorizes his wall with racist , bigoted, and xenophobic commentary.
Why? Because he said bad people were coming over the border? Well I'm sorry but people who are willingly violating our laws in order to take advantage of our country are bad people to me!

It's a chronic problem that's been going on for decades. That kinda takes it out of "emergency" territory.
Its a chronic problem that has been going on for decades and is now a national emergency.

You're too stupid to see how blind you are.
This coming from a guy who is totally blind to the abuse of power and corruption in our justice system because you are ignorant.

Last edited:
I say send them all to those sh!tholes! zz needs a new pool boy and grounds crew. cpet can use some more slave labor. And kayn could stop stroking zz for his papers to get in...he can go slip through the unprotected border to NY for that free and better healthcare he's been dying for. No waiting for 6 months for an appointment. Give burnie the reigns and he'll do healthcare for none. obummer said you could keep your Dr., well, burnie is going to take your private healthcare!

Shouldn't Nancy Pelosi want detainees released into her sanctuary city?

And the answer is no because they're blue enough. They need to spread the blue disease elsewhere to stuff the ballots.

Illegal aliens should be sent to sanctuary cities

BOOKER: Releasing illegals into sanctuary cities would make US ‘less safe’

Sanctuary Cities Welcome Illegal Aliens While 38K Veterans Are Homeless

NY Dems block bill expanding college tuition for Gold Star families after approving $27M in tuition aid for illegal immigrants: report

I say send them all to those sh!tholes! zz needs a new pool boy and grounds crew. cpet can use some more slave labor. And kayn could stop stroking zz for his papers to get in...he can go slip through the unprotected border to NY for that free and better healthcare he's been dying for.
Hahahahahahaha. You truly are an uneducated idiot.

Never moving to the US. Not now, not ever.

Canadians have longer lives and better medical outcomes. We also don’t go broke paying medical bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing how the democrats are now upset with Trump because he is fulfilling their dreams. For the past few years they have been telling us that illegals are welcome into their sanctuary cities. But now that Trump is granting their wishes they are calling it cruel and what they now deem "Dumping"! I must have heard that word being used over 400 times in the past two days in lame stream media.

We also don’t go broke paying medical bills.

But you pay for it in the form of lack of quality healthcare. I know because I've read articles of pregnant woman having to go from Canada to Montana to have their baby, and my mom has friends in Canada and Australia and they've all talked about the waiting lists and what not. Plus, many doctors from all around the world chose to come here and practice. Now our healthcare system isn't perfect by any means, but it sure as hell beats waiting for a doctor while you die or death panels, etc. Congress just needs to get their sht together and make it better. Trump is already trying to do that. For one, he created that act I think it is where people with cancer can take so-called experimental medicine even though it's not FDA approved and all this red tape crap. Because what's someone got to lose? And I have signed petition after petition for people to have a certain pharmaceutical allow them to at least take the experimental drug because at that point they had nothing to lose. In this regard Trump is a great man, I tell you. He passed a great noble thigh that's just common sense. When you are dealing with something as God awful as cancer, you'll want to do what ever it takes to beat it even if that means the medication is at an experimental phase. And for some people treatment means they lose their own house. If there is at least one damn thing the Libs should compliment Trump on, it's this act. Again, I can't remember its name now. It's like Right To Chose or something.

The other thing trump is trying to tackle is the asinine high cost of medication. You really can't argue with that. But I can see the pharmaceuticals now. "It costs millions to research and produce" and all this crap. Yeah, BULLCRAP! You pull in BILLIONS! Anyone remember that Epipen BS?