• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Border Wall Battle

It's amazing how the democrats are now upset with Trump because he is fulfilling their dreams. For the past few years they have been telling us that illegals are welcome into their sanctuary cities. But now that Trump is granting their wishes they are calling it cruel and what they now deem "Dumping"! I must have heard that word being used over 400 times in the past two days in lame stream media.

Liberalism is truly a form of insanity. Ever since it was conceived as a political party/ideology. Sure, back in like the 60's it was more about the working man, but it still had its blowhardness. Now it's really morphed into something absolutely unrecognizable. To be quite honest, I'd rather shake hands with a Libertarian then a damn Liberal. That sounds bad, but I utterly loath what the Democrat party has become and all of what they stand for and their constant asinine talking points points that are never grounded in common sense or logic.

The Bible teaches us to stay the hell out of politics. But it's a little hard when it affects the way you live.

'Blended beans like they're feeding pigs'

Bienvenido a mejico lindo, perra

I remember reading about this woman on Twitter complaining about the food and I immediately yelled at my smartphone as though she can hear me (I do it with the TV all the time), "You're lucky you're eating you unappreciative B-word!"

Now we flash forward and see this crap. Doesn't really surprise me in the slightest.

But you pay for it in the form of lack of quality healthcare. I know because I've read articles of pregnant woman having to go from Canada to Montana to have their baby, and my mom has friends in Canada and Australia and they've all talked about the waiting lists and what not. Plus, many doctors from all around the world chose to come here and practice. Now our healthcare system isn't perfect by any means, but it sure as hell beats waiting for a doctor while you die or death panels, etc.
Stop listening to Republicans. Our out medical comes are much better than the US.

We have wait lists for non emergent treatments like joint replacements.

Life threatening illness puts you to the head of the line. Cancer, stroke ect does not have wait lists.

There. Is. No. Such. Thing. As. Death. Panels.

Period.

The University of Alberta Hospital is leading edge, our cancer research is leading edge, out heart and lung disease research is leading edge.

The Royal Alex/Louis Hole Hospital for Women is leading edge for women’s health. Women are brought to Edmonton from all over western Canada for their anti-partum ward(my wife was admitted to this ward for 10 days when she was pregnant with our son)

Women sure don’t go to Montana from Alberta, or BC.

Doctors compete to come to Edmonton and learn/train/work.

Most of what the Republicans spout about Canadian healthcare is crap. Our outcomes are better, we live longer, and spend about 50% less per capital than the US.

And again just for you slow idiots:

There. Are. No. Death. Panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop listening to Republicans. Our out medical comes are much better than the US.

We have wait lists for non emergent treatments like joint replacements.

Life threatening illness puts you to the head of the line. Cancer, stroke ect does not have wait lists.

There. Is. No. Such. Thing. As. Death. Panels.

Period.

The University of Alberta Hospital is leading edge, our cancer research is leading edge, out heart and lung disease research is leading edge.

The Royal Alex/Louis Hole Hospital for Women is leading edge for women’s health. Women are brought to Edmonton from all over western Canada for their anti-partum ward(my wife was admitted to this ward for 10 days when she was pregnant with our son)

Women sure don’t go to Montana from Alberta, or BC.

Doctors compete to come to Edmonton and learn/train/work.

Most of what the Republicans spout about Canadian healthcare is crap. Our outcomes are better, we live longer, and spend about 50% less per capital than the US.

And again just for you slow idiots:

There. Are. No. Death. Panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not in the mood right now to type four or five paragraphs disputing a majority of what you said, but I can tell you just based on how you write tells me you have a certain ignorance and a serious lack of intellect on this country's healthcare system versus that of Canada, the land down under or even the U.K.

Here are some facts.

Calgary women sent to Montana to give birth

Government Run Healthcare Sentences Another Child to Death in the U.K. Warning Against Death Panels in the U.S. - AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens

Now dispute those two articles in a way only an idiot can.

Behold The Poop Map: Mapping San Francisco's 132,562 Cases Of Human Feces

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...pping-san-franciscos-132562-cases-human-feces

So, to kill two birds with one stone, when the CBP drops off busloads of illegals in San Francisco, they can have them fill out their census form, hand em a poop map, and send them on their way.

And in Beverly Hills, same thing, only give ‘em a celebrity map so they can find Cher’s house.

And... don't forget the comic book that shows how and where to apply for state freebies.

Looks like your link no longer renders the map.

Having lived in California and knowing how bad it was then (like a jungle really) and hearing about the absolute disarray now, you'll never find me go back then ever again. Not even for a deep sea fishing trip, etc. I still have one stupid cousin that lives there for reasons I'll never know. Everyone else in my family got the hell out.

Is this really the Liberal utopia they all talk about? Just like Detroit or even Chicago? You know, those "fly over states" are looking better and better everyday.

Judge Shelley M. Richmond Joseph

WTF was she thinking. I don't understand why a JUDGE would want a CRIMINAL to avoid justice. You can advocate to change the law, but you cannot take it upon yourself to ignore the law. The individual involved was a horrible person and absolutely did not deserve to be in this country. In the short time he was here he showed no regard for our laws AT ALL. The judge deserves to be charged and hopefully impeached. Why do liberals embrace evil? Oh, right. Self loathing and mental illness.

Apprehensions up 42% on NORTHERN border

The overwhelming surge of illegal immigrants on the U.S.-Mexico border is drawing agents away from the northern border, where apprehensions are also increasing significantly.
Sault Ste. Marie Border Patrol Agent in Charge Henry Laxdal told WJFW apprehensions in the Detroit sector increased 42 percent between 2017 and 2018, though the numbers pale in comparison to the southern border crisis.

Apprehensions up 42% on NORTHERN border as Mexicans, Central Americans try to enter US from Canada - The American Mirror

Read the comments as well.