• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Border Wall Battle

But Nancy said we must pass it before we read it! ;) Obamacare was a disaster by design. The Democrats knew it would eventually fail and would usher in single payer.
Yes, I remember her saying that.

So, what's more important to you, repeal of Obamacare, build the wall, or irreparable damage to our national security? Putin sure is happy with Trump right now, isn't he!!

Yes, I remember her saying that.
Sure you remember it, but what's your opinion on that approach to Obamacare? I don't care if you remember her saying it.

So, what's more important to you, repeal of Obamacare, build the wall, or irreparable damage to our national security? Putin sure is happy with Trump right now, isn't he!!
Damage to our national security? Not sure where your going there but for me the priority is the wall! As I already stated in a previous post, That is Top Priority! The influx of illegals in this country is out of control and its costing us hundreds of billions each year!

I love how the leftwing fake news media referrers to Americans who want a border wall not as Americans but Trumps base. In the same turn they refer to those who don't want the wall as Americans. I thought we were all Americans?

damage to our national security? Not sure where your going there but for me the priority is the wall!
You seem to be completely unaware of the fact that Trump is now answering to Recep Erdogan, and he's eliminated sanctions against several Russian oligarchs.

It's tough to tell whether Trump works for Putin, Turkey, or Fox and Friends. He sure isn't working for us.

Last edited:
You're 3/4 Russian now, Rob. As long as you support Trump, your patriotism is in serious question.
What a stupid comment. Well if that's the case moron, because you supported Obama who said that Russia was no threat to the US and that Romney was basically stuck in the 80's because he considered Russia the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, I guess your 3/4 Russian as well. ;)

At no time did Obama ignore his national security advisors and instead do something a foreign leader told him to.

What a stupid comment. Well if that's the case moron, because you supported Obama who said that Russia was no threat to the US and that Romney was basically stuck in the 80's because he considered Russia the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, I guess your 3/4 Russian as well. ;)

ipfd320

Banned
On shutdown, Trump vows to wait as long as it takes for wall funding>If my memory serves me correct--#45 kept boasting that mexico will fund the great wall of whatever---Hmmmmmm now as usual we the taxpayers are gonna fund this useless wonder of a wall

Oh Pelosi the Alcoholic Wonderwoman of the West is calling the shots--amazin how she pushed her way again to be speaker--she failed last time she was there i only see it gettin nowhere again

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

On shutdown, Trump vows to wait as long as it takes for wall funding | Reuters

President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he is prepared to wait as long as it takes to get $5 billion from taxpayers for his U.S.-Mexico border wall, a demand that has triggered a partial shutdown of the federal government that is now in its fifth day.

With no immediate end to the shutdown in sight, Trump made his remarks during a surprise visit to Iraq and blamed the shutdown on Democrat Nancy Pelosi, who was expected to become speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives on Jan. 3.

Trump had previously said he was prepared for a lengthy shutdown and when asked on Wednesday how long he would wait to get what he wants, he said, “Whatever it takes.”

On shutdown, Trump vows to wait as long as it takes for wall funding
That's Great News! :)

If my memory serves me correct--#45 kept boasting that mexico will fund the great wall of whatever---Hmmmmmm now as usual we the taxpayers are gonna fund this useless wonder of a wall
Considering illegal immigration is costing us over a hundred billion dollars a year,5 billion is a drop in the bucket and well worth the cost to help prevent border crossings.

Oh Pelosi the Alcoholic Wonderwoman of the West is calling the shots--amazin how she pushed her way again to be speaker--she failed last time she was there i only see it gettin nowhere again
What can I say, she is the queen of the establishment swamp rats!

I could care less if Obummer Care is replaced. Get rid of it. Why should the US Government be in the health care business in the first place. This is a state responsibility.

The suspect sought in connection with the murder of a California cop earlier this week was in the U.S. illegally! Very sad! Ironically the police officer who was killed immigrated to this country legally and became a US citizen and ultimately a police officer! This **** has got to stop! We are a nation of laws! The lawlessness has got to stop! We need to end sanctuary cities and build the frigging wall!

Suspect in fatal California cop shooting is in US illegally, authorities say

I don't care who's paying for it as long as it gets built! The wall is absolutely TOP priority over anything else at this point!
Rob,

Please elaborate on your position regarding the border wall and border security:
  • Do you feel that the Trump Border Wall needs to be built along all 1,945 miles of the United States – Mexico border?
  • Do you feel that there are sections of the border that do not need the new Trump Border Wall?
  • Are you comfortable with the United States forcing land owners along the border to surrender/sell their land and buildings to allow construction of the Trump Border Wall? (Note that sometimes this land has been in a family for multiple generations and is used to support the family business.)
  • Do you feel that more Border Patrol Agents are needed to safeguard our border with Mexico?
  • Do you feel that the Border Patrol Agents need more or better equipment like helicopters, drones, night vision, TV cameras, personnel sensors, etc.?
  • How do you prioritize the risks that border security needs to control: (a) prevent the entry of terrorists, (b) prevent the entry of illegal drugs, (c) prevent the entry of illegal immigrants seeking work in the United States?
Jim41