• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Border Wall Battle

Squad10

Lyft has donated $200,000 in free rides to help illegal aliens get to and around the United States.

Why doesn’t Lyft give free rides to work for Americans who don’t have a car, or free rides to the VA for homeless Veterans?

WHY?

WE KNOW WHY~

trentbob

Hahaha, thanks. I just got a whole bunch of new ones in so I think I will put a few on each political forum in the next few days.

The hypocrisy never ends. The way you feel?... That's why the Democrats are going to lose.

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
“Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday offered advice to illegal immigrants seeking to avoid arrest and deportation by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers.
“An ICE deportation warrant is not the same as a search warrant. If that is the only document ICE brings to a home raid, agents do not have the legal right to enter a home. If ICE agents don’t have a warrant signed by a judge, a person may refuse to open the door and let them in,” said Pelosi, reading from prepared remarks at her weekly press conference.

zz0468

So a lawmaker is giving illegals advice on how to avoid law enforcement by preventing ICE from upholding the very laws that congress themselves made? Amazing!
A lawmaker and a governor. I'm with you on this one, Rob. It's just too much.

I want a tight border just as much as you do. But I want those people to be treated like the human beings they are. Isn't there a reasonable middle ground somewhere?

Darkstar01

Was: N1RGR
A lawmaker and a governor. I'm with you on this one, Rob. It's just too much.
Holy crap, I just fell out of my chair. We agree on something! I'm playing the lottery tonight!

I want a tight border just as much as you do. But I want those people to be treated like the human beings they are. Isn't there a reasonable middle ground somewhere?
Yes I agree there should be a middle ground but right now there is no ground. Congress is doing nothing to address the issue that is causing the mess to begin with. Look, I believe our border patrol agents are doing the best damn job they can under the extreme circumstances. They are not to blame, Not suggesting that you are blaming them but it must be pointed out. It's the politically polluted slugs in congress of both parties who are to blame for this awful situation. Where we differ is on blaming the President. This mess has been going on for years and its progressively getting worse and worse. The President is doing what he can but he needs congress to get up off their asses and put aside the endless witch hunt investigations and pass legislation!

Darkstar01

ICE raids began today and the media is very disappointed that they didn't get any coverage of doors being busted in! At least that is what they are saying on MSNBC. They wanted a dramatic scene for their hit piece. What a surprise!

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
I see that protestors raised a Mexican flag at an ICE facility with no condemnation from the Democrats. What I find strange is they are raising the flag of the country of which they are fleeing? If they like Mexico so much, then stay in Mexico and don't try to bring Mexico here.

Darkstar01

I see that protestors raised a Mexican flag at an ICE facility with no condemnation from the Democrats. What I find strange is they are raising the flag of the country of which they are fleeing? If they like Mexico so much, then stay in Mexico and don't try to bring Mexico here.
They hate this country, but they love our weak immigration system so they can take advantage of it. Did you also notice they had a desecrated American flag and it was being flown upside down next to the Mexican flag. Screw these people! Get them the hell out!