Bradford County Current accurate .csv or .p96

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielh44

Hello,
Does anyone have an up to date .csv file or p96 file for bradford county including the county system and state and local police in one file .
thanks any help would be appreciated.
i will be there for the weekend as i own prop along susquehanna .
also if anyone knows the fish commission and game commision frequencies for the Towanda / Wyalusing areas it would be most appreciated
Danielh44

"I used to be disgusted now i try to be amused"

captclint

Mentor
danielh44 said:
Hello,
Does anyone have an up to date .csv file or p96 file for bradford county including the county system and state and local police in one file .
t
You are a premium member. You can download a csv of Bradford yourself. http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=2248 Just click on the download tab at the top.
Fish and Game is here: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=1263
I thought you could download a state file, but apparently not. However, there aren't that many freq's to enter. Fish is not very active, and often uses DNCR or Game freq's. Right now, these are very active due to brush fires anyway.
151.2950 DCNR D20 Loyalsock, Xray Units
151.1600 DCNR Air Tankers
151.4600 DCNR TAC
151.4525 DCNR Tac
159.3525 DCNR Tac
Main Game freq is Northeast Region - Dallas 44.6400
PSP
155.5050 PSP LaPort & Towanda Base
155.8500 PSP LaPort & Towanda Mobile

Last edited:

danielh44

thank you all .. i spend alot of time at my prop on susquehanna be good to have and listen too as we do not have TV... i love it... woo hoo.... thank you

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
ChrisRupert said:
Any plans for DCNR, Fish and Boat, and Game Commission to move over to the OPENSKY?

DCNR has plans, yes. Will it be anytime soon? No. DCNR has thousands of VHF radios in service and it'll be at least 5-10 more years before they have procured enough equipment (and gotten it all in to service after software upgrades and programming) to transition. They do have some OpenSky now, but only a small handful are in any use or installed. VHF is the way it'll be for them for a while.

PFBC and PGC are Commissions and generate the vast majority of their money from license sales. Their budgets are tight and it isn't likely they'll have a lot of extra money for the OpenSky stuff any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.