Branchburg PD moved from Region 6 to Region 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2DHS

I was told firsthand today by a knowledgeable officer at Branchburg PD that from now on they are in Region 7 dispatch with Hillsborough. I have yet to verify this yet personally.

W2SJW

Database Admin
As soon as you can confirm, please make a submission and either Ken or I will update the DB.

DSC45

Premium Subscriber
I just heard Branchburg PD on Region 7 (0852hrs.). Can't confirm that the move is permanent.

Murenovich

Not the Flatlands, Not the Mountains in NJ
Branchburg hasn't moved from Region 6 to 7 and the DB info should be returned to where it was. This must've been a temporary move because i haven't heard anything but hillsborough on region 7 for the past 3-4 days and after talking to a couple very reliable sources they confirmed R-7 is hillsborough only.

Murenovich

Not the Flatlands, Not the Mountains in NJ
Branchburg hasn't moved from Region 6 to 7 and the DB info should be returned to where it was. This must've been a temporary move because i haven't heard anything but hillsborough on region 7 for the past 3-4 days and after talking to a couple very reliable sources they confirmed R-7 is hillsborough only.

As of this morning I’m hearing 500 series units which are Branchburg units on region 7 also getting them on Unitrunker as well. Maybe they were testing last week and moved over this week. I’ll keep my Unitrunker running on the 700 and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.