Bridgeton PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScannerGuys

Anybody been listening to the Bridgeton PD on Talkgroup 4191 on the NJICS state system? Have not heard any activity on it since Wednesday September 21, 2016. It all of a sudden went silent! Currently every once in ah while I hear them on TAC 1 which is 151.085 a simplex frequency they have on their mobile radios. They've got to be using some kind of radio system to talk on? Does anybody know what system they are on currently? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks In Advance

csmith00

Feed Provider
I lost track of them too. I do get hits on 4531 using op25. Not finding that TG documented in the database. No clue who agency is since encrypted.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
That is them on 4531, But it's only occasionally. The Sheriff's department who changed to this system with Bridgeton still isn't showing up anywhere.

csmith00

Feed Provider
That is them on 4531, But it's only occasionally. The Sheriff's department who changed to this system with Bridgeton still isn't showing up anywhere.
Am I correct that that TG is encrypted? Still learning my way around OP25.

I have heard 1xx units on 155.865 during daytime hours last week. I don't regularly monitor sheriff so not sure what normal volume of traffic is.

PM08203

Premium Subscriber
Bridgeton

I don't know how solid this info is but I was told today that they are off 4151. They have been assigned another TG on the 700 but the source did not know the TG. I was also told that down the road they will go ENC.

Additionally, the info was that that they still use their mobile (car) units to talk to each other as chit chat when they are near each other.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
They show PT1 and at other times PT0 on my 996P2, Haven't tried on my other scanners yet. I believe that is Phase II with different time slots.

phillydjdan

No!! BRIDGETON, is now P25 Phase 2 TDMA
TGID 4531 and 4533
On the NJICS.
Heard them today on my BCD436HP but not my Pro-106
In the works to ordering the Harris XG-100P ($3500.00)

You're gonna spend $3500 on a Harris versus about 900 for a Motorola APX???

couchm

You're gonna spend $3500 on a Harris versus about 900 for a Motorola APX???

I personally wouldn't buy anything i'm being told from a few officers that once everything is in place and they get all their equipment they are going encrypted.

csmith00

Feed Provider
I personally wouldn't buy anything i'm being told from a few officers that once everything is in place and they get all their equipment they are going encrypted.
That would be in alignment with law enforcement in Gloucester and Camden counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.