broward changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruncher

Guess I can't keep up with the changes. Did Plantation PD stop using their site? I still hear a few FD TGIDs but no more PD. Also, TGID 30192 is listed on site 4 as Fort Lauderdale PD K-9 but that's not what they use. Anyone know the correct channel? Thanks.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
cruncher said:
Guess I can't keep up with the changes. Did Plantation PD stop using their site? I still hear a few FD TGIDs but no more PD. Also, TGID 30192 is listed on site 4 as Fort Lauderdale PD K-9 but that's not what they use. Anyone know the correct channel? Thanks.

I'm running the Trunker program on the Plantation system right now, and I'm seeing the usual police talkgroups (80=PD Dispatch; 176=PD Teletype, etc.)

As for the FLPD talkgroup, I also show 30192 as K-9, what are you hearing there instead?

cruncher

Well, I'm obviously not patient enough. The other day I camped on the CC and didn't see anything but FD in almost 20 minutes. However, when I saw your reply I went back and got one PD dispatch call but then nothing for about 15 minutes. They must not be very active. The K-9 channel isn't something I really ever see very active either but my son's a PO for FLPD and says they don't program their radios with that channel. I setup a scanner that he uses on duty but he says when K-9 switches over to "their" channel he is never able to pick it up. Although we're both interested in getting it on the scanners I told him he ought to talk to his radio guy and see if he would just add it to his duty radio, barring policy problems. Also, maybe the tech can verify the TGID.

Status
Not open for further replies.