Brown County

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmitchem

Premium Subscriber
I am struggling to get Brown County Sherriff and Sleepy PD and Fire - I am picking up some traffic on Evan, mostly State Troopers or BCSO running plates - but no actually runs -- Thoughts ?

NDRADIONUT

Database Admin
Do u have your scanner in the open mode or have a wild card active so you hear all talkgroups ??

Depending upon where you have your scanner located, your indoor coverage is probably NOT the best. I am hearing the portable coverage in the Sleepy Eye/Springfield area is questionable indoors.

Also, in order to hear anything off the Evan site, a talkgroup you want to hear on a scanner must have a subscriber radio affiliated to that site with the talkgroup you want to hear selected. Your local PD & FD may be actually affiliating with the New Ulm site, therefore you would not always hear them.

jdmitchem

Premium Subscriber
well the interesting point, got the scanner last week and programmed it via RR, then last night noticed an update - so it working fine - just not a lot of traffic in Sleepy Eye- I am getting Evan inside - I did hear a test page for FD today, so feeling better-
Love to have a break down of car id that brown dispatches for

Status
Not open for further replies.