Bucks County, PA Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DELCOLHFC

Sounds good here.......

I just switched over to the Bucks feed, I have to use the Web Player here at work, and it sounds fine, I caught a medic unit responding as soon as I started it. I even cranked up the volume on my computer and the feed player and I don't hear any hum at all. Maybe try another player......

feedus

Premium Subscriber
I'm the feed provider for Bucks County Police Fire and EMS. You aren't the only one that has complained about the Hum in the feed. I have done a lot of research into this problem. The hum is not on my end. I even changed cables 3 times (I've always used shielded profession cables not rat shack quaility) I have changed my sound card. The problem is believed to be in your web player. You must update to the current version. Most people who complain about the hum state that it happens in windows media player, and this seems to go away when the update thier WMP. I have tested the feed using all the players (Iphone, Blackberry, Windows mobile, Firefox, IE, Winamp iTunes, realplayer etc) on different computers and have no hum at all. Please feel free to contact me anytime about any issues with my feed tom@secondalarmfirefilms.com
Thanks for listening

Status
Not open for further replies.