Buffalo NY Fire Tone Outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the tone out's for Buffalo NY Fire

Fire
CH-1

Thanks in advance, I went into collaborations where all the tones are and could not find the Buffalo Fire Department
Steve

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Buffalo just uses solid tones if that's what your referring to. Its been a while, but I think its two short tones for an ems, three short for still alarms and ps? and three long tones for an alarm of fire

BITT211

correct above , but I have a great motorola minitior 4 pager . I do programing myself , I did not enter any tones into this pager , But here is the ringer , have dispatch f-1 and f2 fireground installed , and ON TONE SETTING , F-1 , THE PAGER ALERTS TO THE 3RD LONG TONE WHEN A FIRE IS DISPATCHED , WITH A LOUD SQUEAL, no other tones WILL SET OFF TONE . NOBODY KNOWS HOW THIS ALERTS LIKE THIS , CONTACTED [BOB] COMMUNICATIONS FIRE RADIO BUFFALO , PUZZLED. TRIED OTHER 3-4-5 MINITOR , WILL NOT DO IT , SET UP SAME WAY ? this is great , do not have to listen to all traffic ,

D

DaveNF2G

The Minitor will alert in this way if either Long Tone A or Long Tone B is enabled, and the relevant tone is set (or the installed reed matches) the frequency of the long tone. The pager is seeing it as a group page.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the tone out's for Buffalo NY Fire

Fire
CH-1

Thanks in advance, I went into collaborations where all the tones are and could not find the Buffalo Fire Department
Steve
I know this is a old post but if you did not find the tone outs,
Buffalo NY fire ch-1
A-1004.0
B-1003.0
...……..……….
Buffalo Fire CH-2
A-2128.0
B-1517.0
Steve

Last edited:

BITT211

HOPE THIS HELPS, MY MINITOR 4 , dispatch freq, i programed no tones into it , [but] it alerts only on 3rd tone for alarm of fire ? tried other minitor 4 and 5 , same programing , not alerting ,

Saint

Premium Subscriber
HOPE THIS HELPS, MY MINITOR 4 , dispatch freq, i programed no tones into it , [but] it alerts only on 3rd tone for alarm of fire ? tried other minitor 4 and 5 , same programing , not alerting ,
I was just playing around with my new SDS100 and tried the tone search on it , these are the tones that came up last night.
Steve

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
I know this is a old post but if you did not find the tone outs,
Buffalo NY fire ch-1
A-1004.0
B-1003.0
...……..……….
Buffalo Fire CH-2
A-2128.0
B-1517.0
Steve

I went ahead and added these to the Wiki collaboration article for Buffalo FD just in case.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Another one I found
141.3 PL
WNKN751
EMS Ch. 1 Primary
Fire/EMS
Buffalo
Erie
NY

TONE-A 3091.0
TONE-B 1624.0