Bullhead City Fire Department?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbablitz

Just out of curiosity, are you able to receive Bullhead City Transmitters from Lake Arrowhead? I know that you are above the 5k foot level but still a couple of hundred miles away. If so, are you using a directional?

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
admins seem to not place same freqs even if different tones and uses for those seperate tones,, treats them as 1 licence means one tone only often times

Not sure what this comment means. There are certainly multiple occasions in the Arizona database where a single frequency, with differing tones, used by a single department are in the database.

Submissions to the database, sometimes require a little more research on the admins part, to either clarify via the FCC database or by posing questions back to clarify a submission. If you are not seeing something, and believe you should, you might look to see if a question was posed on the submission to you and it wasn't answered. The admins have the ability to follow-up with you on any submission that is made to the database, and we do it when there are questions about the submission.

I believe this is what you meant. If not, please clarify with examples of what are missing.

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Just a reminder, if you are finding a change is needed to the database information, please submit an update to the database. Information found in the discussion threads, aren't necessarily going to make it into the database.

Please, submit all qualifying technical data (frequency, PL/DPL/NAC tone, department, usage, and if you know how to use the FCC database, the applicable callsign) to support the new frequency or frequencies that you have HEARD on your scanner.

The database is only as good as the submission. If you don't submit updates/changes, it makes it hard to help you and/or other listeners.

montana1975

Just a reminder, if you are finding a change is needed to the database information, please submit an update to the database. Information found in the discussion threads, aren't necessarily going to make it into the database.

Please, submit all qualifying technical data (frequency, PL/DPL/NAC tone, department, usage, and if you know how to use the FCC database, the applicable callsign) to support the new frequency or frequencies that you have HEARD on your scanner.

The database is only as good as the submission. If you don't submit updates/changes, it makes it hard to help you and/or other listeners.

i did ,, they added it as 151.415 enstead of 154.415 since 154.415 with dif tone was already listed ,,, pl 100.0 was correct thoug

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Ok,

I've corrected the frequency. That was a typo, and easily fixable. It is ok to follow-up on a submission and let me or anyone admin know, that we made a mistake with the entry. No problem for me anyway :)

BC looks like it has a bunch of old frequencies, I'm guessing, showing as active. Please take a look at all of the frequencies and let me know if any should be deprecated.

Thank you for your assistance.

bubbablitz

Bullhead City Fire Dispatch Primary Frequency

I'm noticing that BHCFD is back on 154.8225 for primary dispatch. They switched to 154.415 a few months back, who knows the reason for the switch back, but I noticed that when that Cessna crashed off of the Bullhead Parkway about a month ago, the units on scene were having reception problems and switched channels for that incident. It seems according to the database that 154.415 doesn't utilize the Spirit Mountain repeater and just transmits from from 911 center off of Oatman road and Station 6 on Clearwater. Maybe that has something to do with it. Thought this info might be helpful.

DHAS12

I'm noticing that BHCFD is back on 154.8225 for primary dispatch. They switched to 154.415 a few months back, who knows the reason for the switch back, but I noticed that when that Cessna crashed off of the Bullhead Parkway about a month ago, the units on scene were having reception problems and switched channels for that incident. It seems according to the database that 154.415 doesn't utilize the Spirit Mountain repeater and just transmits from from 911 center off of Oatman road and Station 6 on Clearwater. Maybe that has something to do with it. Thought this info might be helpful.

If they did switch back, that means I can hear then from Kingman again. I used to enjoy listening to bhcfd before they switched to the other frequency.

E5911

Premium Subscriber
Bullhead fire /Kingman Fire

Ok after reading the posts I assume I need both 153.935 and 154.415.

Kingman dispatches for NAC fire , Golden valley Fire.

Who dispatches for Yucca, and desert Hills I herd River Medical is Dispatching for both.

What is the frequency for River Medical/AMR in the area of Kingman?

Also any other good Frequencies for the I-40/I-11 coridor?

DHAS12

Ok after reading the posts I assume I need both 153.935 and 154.415.

Kingman dispatches for NAC fire , Golden valley Fire.

Who dispatches for Yucca, and desert Hills I herd River Medical is Dispatching for both.

What is the frequency for River Medical/AMR in the area of Kingman?

Also any other good Frequencies for the I-40/I-11 coridor?

I have also confirmed that bullhead fire is now dispatching on 154.8225 again, Mohave valley and fort Mohave fire is still on 153.935.
River Medical is dispatching for Desert Hills and Yucca FD on 154.130
River Medical uses 462.350 in the Kingman, and golden valley areas.
other good frequencies for I-40/93 Would be MCSO 156.150 (Kingman) 155.044 (Havasu) 155.640 (Bullhead) 155.655 (Dolan Springs) and DPS District 1 460.475. What way are you going on I-40 and highway 93 (Future I-11)

bubbablitz

Bullhead Fire seems to be playing musical chairs from 154.415 and 154.8225. Maybe to thwart the live feed, but I've noticed that when one freq is being used, the other is throwing an open mic for seconds at a time for some reason, maybe to lock in that channel so that is all you'll hear. I've also noticed that the dispatchers are very brief with their description of the event when the unit is toned out and not repeating the info when the dispatched unit acknowledges the call. Maybe lookie loos showing up at the scene. Just a hobbyist's two cents worth.

AZMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Limited Radio Call Information

If the BHC FD uses mobile data terminals in their vehicles, like Kingman, this might explain why little information about the call is put out over the radio voice channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.