Burbank ICIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertW1

Traffic is non-existent for the past day or so on the Burbank ICIS system. It appears that the control channels are not broadcasting P25. The Glendale system seems to still be working. ???

LAflyer

Global DB Admin

Aero125

Maybe they finally transitioned from the SmartZone system...

Yes they are in the middle or finishing the actual cut-over. I would suggest listening to both the SmartZone and P25 systems for both Glendale and Burbank for now until the transition is complete. Glendale is going through the same process (not sure if same exact timeline.)

Badboy536

So can someone Explain to me whats going on with the icis system.when I turn on my uniden 396xt
Its saying searching for control channel.burbank pd is gone.i looked on the icis system Radio reference page and it says burbank site 004 has been deleted. If burbank has moved are they using the same control frequency's.and do I just change the talk group id's to the new ones.or is it going to be all new programing...thanks for the help.kind of lost.and is this going to be the same for glendale pd also.

kma371

QRT
So can someone Explain to me whats going on with the icis system.when I turn on my uniden 396xt
Its saying searching for control channel.burbank pd is gone.i looked on the icis system Radio reference page and it says burbank site 004 has been deleted. If burbank has moved are they using the same control frequency's.and do I just change the talk group id's to the new ones.or is it going to be all new programing...thanks for the help.kind of lost.and is this going to be the same for glendale pd also.

As the thread here has discussed, they have moved to this system here

Interagency Communications Interoperability System (ICIS): Project 25 Trunking System, Los Angeles County, California - Scanner Frequencies

Badboy536

Im trying to program burbank on my uniden 396xt..but im only getting 50% of the Conversation.am I doing something wrong.my only Options when programing are P25 standard and P25 one channel truck.i have all the trunk frequencies in.and got the new TGID'S in.Scratching my head.

RobertW1

Im trying to program burbank on my uniden 396xt..but im only getting 50% of the Conversation.am I doing something wrong.my only Options when programing are P25 standard and P25 one channel truck.i have all the trunk frequencies in.and got the new TGID'S in.Scratching my head.

Programming my 396xt using the ARC XT programming software and downloading from this site, I've had no troubles. Use P25 Standard in programming the new system.

Badboy536

Thank you I was able to figure it out.just waitng for glendales site to switch over.all of glendales Activity is coming in on pasadenas site .

Status
Not open for further replies.