Burdette Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragould12

What Is Correct Frequencies For Burdette Tower After Rebanded? Is Shell Lake Tower Been Rebanded Or Is Database Correct? Thanks For Help.

btritch

Burdette is 851.5500 as of Yesterday.. I don't know about Troop D as I am not in that service range..However I can recieve burdette from here and it is indeed 851.5500

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Do we really need to program all the freqs for every tower or just the control channels?

On my Pro 106 I just have the control channels. I've read some posts where people say program them all. I just know I only have the control channels and I hear the traffic.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Yeah, looks like they are all going down by 15. I.e. 866 becomes 851, etc.

Sent from my Samsung Captivate using Tapatalk

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Somebody needs to update the database. I would but I don't fully understand rebanding.

I don't, totally, either, but I am sure it will happen soon. Since they are in the process of the rebanding now it might make more sense to just wait until it is done and then make the changes. Of course, some changes were made the other day (I haven't looked yet today) to some of the Troop C area's towers on the database so maybe someone is keeping up with it.

Hopefully someone with a better knowledge of it and with a way to confirm the changes can submit them after they're changed.

btritch

I don't, totally, either, but I am sure it will happen soon. Since they are in the process of the rebanding now it might make more sense to just wait until it is done and then make the changes. Of course, some changes were made the other day (I haven't looked yet today) to some of the Troop C area's towers on the database so maybe someone is keeping up with it.

Hopefully someone with a better knowledge of it and with a way to confirm the changes can submit them after they're changed.
I've submitted changes to the DB but they've not been done yet. And yes you only need the Control and Alternate Control Channels.. Everything will move down 15mhz EXCEPT ones beginning with 860. They will change completely. Jonesboro used to be 860.9875. It's now 856.1375

Status
Not open for further replies.