Burnet Co. analog or digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

n6szc

Burnet County has gone all digital/P25. They are tied to the GATRRS system BUT, they are operating VHF non - trunked. They have several sites. Check the GATRRS system on RR for the information.

TLF82

Premium Subscriber
Burnet county is on GATTRS on VHF trunked and have their own sites for the county.

K5KDF

Burnet County has gone all digital/P25. They are tied to the GATRRS system BUT, they are operating VHF non - trunked. They have several sites. Check the GATRRS system on RR for the information.

All of Burnet Co is VHF trunking
the only thing that is analog that they use is pagers

rbarker

Robert
I'm hearing radio traffic on 156.210; The officer said "on Ops 2" I don't see this frequency as part of any of the TRS radio freqs for Burnet Co. Right after he talked, it also did a morse code ID. I also do not find an Ops 2 talkgroup in Burnet Co.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I'm hearing radio traffic on 156.210; The officer said "on Ops 2" I don't see this frequency as part of any of the TRS radio freqs for Burnet Co. Right after he talked, it also did a morse code ID. I also do not find an Ops 2 talkgroup in Burnet Co.
That is on this license: WQDA719 (BURNET, COUNTY OF) FCC Callsign Details

That license has three separate base (FB8 station code) for three different locations (one per site/location). Two of them are in Burnet County, the third is in Llano. It's licensed as trunked. Possibly undocumented extra voice channels added?

nd5y

Possibly undocumented extra voice channels added?
I seem to remember seeing several new trunked licenses in that area or several existing ones modified in the past couple years. The database may not have all the current frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.