Busses on 155.130

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb0rpj

Feed Provider
I am hearing what is a bus company repeater on 155.130 I can not locate any bus company repeaters on 155.130 in Missouri or any surrounding states, anyone got any hints?

I heard them talking about a chatter, and the dispatch person asked if they wanted a new bus, the driver said he thought he could make it. And he signed off as 144 out.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

ecps92

Not knowing where North Central MO is, I do see some Candidates

ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - WQFZ267 - GRANDVIEW PUBLIC SCHOOL R 2
ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KGW684 - TRUMAN STATE UNIVERSITY
ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KRZ868 - University of Central Missouri Department of Public Safety

Also, depending on how strong that Repeater is, see if you get them better on the Adjacent Frequencies +/- from 155.1300

I am hearing what is a bus company repeater on 155.130 I can not locate any bus company repeaters on 155.130 in Missouri or any surrounding states, anyone got any hints?

I heard them talking about a chatter, and the dispatch person asked if they wanted a new bus, the driver said he thought he could make it. And he signed off as 144 out.

Bob1955

Isn't this frequency ONLY licensed for police? In my area, it is The City Of New Rochelle, NY Police Department.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
It used to be Police only, but now frequencies can almost be used however they want.

KB0RPJ. what location are you talking about specifically?

Was there a PL/DPL tone?

kb0rpj

Feed Provider
I didn't have anything to tell me what the tone may have been.

After looking at the propagation maps yesterday morning, it very well could have been in WI or MI. The maps showed lots of APRS paths from Missouri to WI and MI

Status
Not open for further replies.