Butel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakotawolf

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Can you give me the best way to start a feed?

WickedPC

Banned
I tried to buy this software and it said it had been discontinued

To Bad

Wicked

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
What does Butel have to do with easystream???

Speaking of which.. couldn't you just use some VNC app. to control a scanner remotely using its own scanner program? Maybe a third party controlling program for the scanner, like starrsoft or something. .

http://www.uvnc.com/

Never tried it, but wonder if the audio would pass through? If not, then you would need to create a Teamspeak server.

Thinking of trying this out with VMware for security reasons. Sense I would need to port forward a few ports. Wish I new how to trigger a port when I needed them. There is software available from portforwarded.com but it costs. :lol:

Last edited:

WickedPC

Banned
that would be great but i would realy not want people RDCing in to my network to listen to a scanner

Butel is the one who made ARC-EazyStream.. It was 49.99 however it has been discontinued..

Wicked

Livewire3286

interesting, thats the first I had heard of that...
But as a recommendation, there are a lot of places out there that would help you get going online. Many have staff that volunteer their time to help get you going.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
that would be great but i would realy not want people RDCing in to my network to listen to a scanner

No! Just for me! :D (I'm paranoid when it comes to port forwarding. That's why I would use the a virtual machine with static IP.)

I saw a YouTube video on the use of a Nokia N800 (I think it was) using an open source VNC program and making a connection to his box running the scanner program. I think he had used shout cast or something for audio..

So basically, one could control their radio/s for a teamspeak server if they wanted...say from Chicago, but your radios are in Denver. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.