BWI-Thurgood Marshall frequencies Class B Approach 317.425

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris516

I am using FreeScan v. 2.18-beta6, for the software.

When scanning, my scanner(BCD325p2) has been stopping at this frequency. At first I thought it was a notice of a duplicate channel. So I ran the Duplicate Channel Finder. The frequency in question, has not been duplicated.

So I checked to see if the frequency was missing from the group. It was missing, so I added to the group.

Since it isn't a matter of a duplicate, or missing frequency. I still am stumped. Why the scanner keeps giving this notice.:rolleyes:

maus92

Premium Subscriber
I am using FreeScan v. 2.18-beta6, for the software.

When scanning, my scanner(BCD325p2) has been stopping at this frequency. At first I thought it was a notice of a duplicate channel. So I ran the Duplicate Channel Finder. The frequency in question, has not been duplicated.

So I checked to see if the frequency was missing from the group. It was missing, so I added to the group.

Since it isn't a matter of a duplicate, or missing frequency. I still am stumped. Why the scanner keeps giving this notice.:rolleyes:
Hard to tell - it's the military / UHF approach / departure freq for the east side of BWI.
Fixed it, thanks
Also note that the UHF approach freqs are generally used by military aircraft, and not civilian air traffic.

Chris516

It happened again. So, I cleared all the RR frequencies for BWI, and went to the FAA site for BWI. That was suggested in the first reply. I copied all the frequencies from that page and put them in my BWI conventional group. I did the same respectively for DCA(Ronald Reagan Washington National), and IAD(International Airport at Dulles; better known as Dulles International).

Status
Not open for further replies.