BYU Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkw

Hello everybody. I've been in Provo now for a few weeks and it seems to me that the list of BYU freqs in the database is wrong. I've found the control freqs to be 857.9125, 858.9125, 859.9125, and 860.9125, none of which even are in the list on this site. Can anyone else confirm that the list we have here in the database is out-of-date? Thanks.

Pro-95

I seem to be answering your posts with the same information.

There is only one way to confirm a frequency, control channel, site, system and talkgroups and that is by listening. Then submitting your discoveries to the administrator(s) of Utah so the database get updated.

If no-one makes submissions, reports findings of any kind then the last reported information stays in the database. Yes it could get out dated if no-one contributes.

You should list your findings here if you are uncomfortable with making the submission or confirmation, that way all of you in the area can work on it and get the database updated. ;)

If a system changes or channels change in the woods and no-one is there to hear it, did it happen? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.