Calgary Municipal Radio Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER48

I have upgraded Sentinel to 2.00.8 and the database does not pull Calgary police tlk group anymore as they are DE taged. However, listening mostly at night, from time to time, they are in the clear, perhaps by mistake, they turn the encryption switch off. I have riverted back to Sentinel 2.00.02 so I can listen. Would it be possible to change in the database to De tag ? I have seen that was done in different regions of Canada and United States. Would make listening a little more enjoyable again. Thanks.

MASTER48

Calgary municipal radio network.

Calgary police services in the clear this evening, few examples. A15-Airport dispatch (both ways), CPS all call, C11 backup dispatch. Also some districts now and then. Again, not if you have Sentinel 2.00.8, why not change database from DE to De, is hard to do? Thanks.

mciupa

Database Admin
Are there others in Calgary that can confirm this?

Private message me if you wish to be discrete.

mciupa

Database Admin
Changes made. Let us know on Monday after Uniden's data pull how it works. :)

DX-300

Yes. I can confirm these “leaky radio” occurrences :) . I kind of like it as I have some idea about what major incidents are happening around my neighbourhood and area at times and where to avoid driving ie. a weapon situation a few nights ago that closed down Elbow Drive.

MASTER48

Calgary Municipal Radio Network

Thank you all for backing me up. It is good to hear at least some communications.

MASTER48

Calgary Municipal Radio Network

Thank you mciupa for the changes, it works much better now a little more comms coming through. The rest of the districts can be changed as well, but all good. Thank you.

RadioYYC

I get random comms. as well - but it sounds like someone who accidentally turns off their encryption - not much for full conversations going on anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.