California Department of Corrections Rehabilitation updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
CDCR is in the process of networking all of their facilities. This has been in the works for sometime, but now that submissions are starting to trickle in, I've gone ahead and combined the known active systems here.

California Department of Corrections Trunking System, Various, California - Scanner Frequencies

So I'm asking for your help to monitor the CDCR systems local to you and check their current status. If you find they have upgraded to P25 Phase II, please submit that information to the database and include the following information.

SITE #
SITE NAC
SITE NEIGHBORS (if any).

Thank you.

officer_415

Database Admin
Hi Bill,

I ran Unitrunker on the San Quentin SP system briefly, and got hits on talkgroups 1421, 1425, and 1426. I did not get any hits on the talkgroups listed in the DB. I don't have a Phase II scanner so I am unable to confirm usage, but just wanted to pass the info along.

kma371

QRT
Thats fine. If any of you have Pro96Com it gets the information we need for the DB. I was provided some additional information the other day and the DB has been updated.

mcjones2013

Radio Communications Enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Site 12

To whoever submitted, or can hear the newly submitted Site 12 in the database for the CDCR P25 system, what area are you in and is there any CDCR facility close to you?

In my experience, you basically have to be within a few miles of the prisons to get a sold RSSI.

I'm just hoping to get the Site 12 identified so it doesn't just stay "Site 12" for too long.

kma371

QRT
I saw that. They aren't sure if it's CIW Corona or CIM Chino or both. Anyone down that way who can verify?

Last edited:

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Added California City Correctional Facility. CCI Tehachapi has also likely made the switch.

Do other CDCR fire departments get dispatch by county,city or others departments? like they do here in Monterery County. Also what radios are they using with the new system APX?

PrivatelyJeff

Has more money than sense
Premium Subscriber
Do other CDCR fire departments get dispatch by county,city or others departments? like they do here in Monterery County. Also what radios are they using with the new system APX?

Whatever agency they are working as part of. For example, Kings County Fire dispatches Corcoran & Avenal state prisons as part of the county dispatch plan.

kma371

QRT
Is any one near the Chowchilla area that can confirm new site? I'm pretty sure it's correct but wasn't able to listen long. Received from high level location near telegraph hill in tuolumne county with good line of sight to the South

kma371

QRT
Is any one near the Chowchilla area that can confirm new site? I'm pretty sure it's correct but wasn't able to listen long. Received from high level location near telegraph hill in tuolumne county with good line of sight to the South

Disregard, confirmed Chowchilla. Added to DB

Status
Not open for further replies.